A Change of Command

While Moore weeps, Jeremiah is looking around for Bartley, and the general staff, to make them answer for their crimes.

Jeremiah: "Soldiers, find general Bartley, as well as the general staff. Capture them and arrest them for treason against the crown."

Soldiers: "Sir, yes sir."

Jeremiah looks back at Moore, sighing.

Jeremiah: "Moore, if you're not up to commanding area 11, I could take over."

Moore: "No, it's alright. I will become viceroy of area 11. You however, will be in charge of military affairs."

Jeremiah: "Yes sir. Now, what shall we do my lord? Who do you think is the culprit?"

Moore: "I don't know Jeremiah. But, there is an eleven who is in our ranks. And has access to weaponry."

Jeremiah: "You mean Kururugi? But, he was out fighting the rebels at the time?"

Moore: "I don't know Jeremiah, figure it out. I'm going to drown my sorrows."

Jeremiah: "Very well Moore, I will take command."

Jeremiah looks out the cons window.

Jeremiah: "Time to catch a killer."

As Moore walks outside, he swiftly walks out of the area. He finds his way to the edge of the ghetto and finds his car, trashed.

Moore: "GOD DAMN IT! CAN THIS DAY GET WORSE!"

He finds a sidewalk and walks on it, taking in the view of area 11.

Moore: "It's a very pretty country, isn't it? Almost as pretty as Britannia."

He walks up to a lake and steps one a loan tomato, crushing it and spraying its guts everywhere.

Moore: "It hasn't been soaked in blood like my homeland. Forced to watch as your family dies, oh how I pity you father."

He sits on the grass, thinking to himself.

Moore: "I can't avoid these feelings of sorrow I have. Thankfully, there's a bar close by, I haven't been in a minute, I wonder if they remember me?"

Moore begins walking again towards the city, heading through some back alleys. Unfortunately, some people show up. Unfortunate, for them.

???: "Who's this? Some kid who just lost something? Well, your about to lose your money."

Moore: "Gentlemen, you don't want to do this right now. I have a lot of pent up anger and I need to release it."

???: "Awwww, I'm so scared. What're you gonna do?"

Moore: "My sister might be the military one, but I know some combat too."

As he says this, he pulls a sword out of a sheath, aiming it at the closest adversary.

Moore: "Who wants to go first? I'm itching to go."

The first gangster charges at him head on with a shank. Moore blocks him, grabs him with his left hand, throws him, and stabs him through the heart.

The second one grabs some throwing knives, tossing them at Moore. Moore grabs one from the air and throws it back at the attacker. Unfortunately for the gangster, it hits his jewels, so Moore chops his head off.

The last one pulls a gun out and fires the whole clip. Moore does a roll into cover and prepares to attack. When the attacker runs out of ammo, Moore throws his sword at him, impaling him through the heart.

Moore walks up to his prey and whispers

Moore: "Today just wasn't your lucky day. You caught me at the wrong time, friend."

Moore pulls his sword out of the man, killing him and forcing him to keel over, dead. He wipes the blade of with his hand, covered in a glove.

Moore: "Name girl, before I skewer you like them."

A girl walks out of the darkness, green hair lighting up the alley.

C.C.: "C.C. that my name, and your Moore Stadtfelt, or, Moore el britannia."

And that's it. I made it el so it was a brother of schneizel because he's cool.

See you later

Peace