The Knight of Two

It has been a few days, and Moore has re-established himself in the Britannian homeland. All that was left was to wait for the Knight of Two to arrive, so that they could duel. However, they won't have to wait that long.

Moore is preparing his outfit for another day of posturing in the royal courts. Surprisingly, a knocking occurs on his door that startles the prince. Moore calls them in. Surprisingly, Bismarck Waldstein walks in a bow.

Bismarck: "Forgive me, your highness. I have come to inform you that Lady Beatrice has arrived."

(I searched up knight of two, and it said Lady Beatrice. Forgive me if it is wrong.)

Moore: "Wonderful, thank you Bismarck. I will be ready soon."

Bismarck nods and exits the room. Moore then grabs another outfit, this time his battle uniform, built especially for the Morgause and him. It can only be worn by him, as it is fitted with biometric scanners.

(It is the same outfit from the Jeremiah arc, just now fitted for his robotic arm, and not being able to be used by anyone else.)

Moore: "I will be back for you. I need to first speak with Beatrice. It has been a long time since I have last seen her."

Moore walks away and exits his room, outfitted in his royal attire, to go greet a childhood friend.

At the garden:

Beatrice stands in the royal gardens, remembering all the memories that lie in it. Also, all the blood that it is drenched with.

Moore: "Nostalgic, isn't it?"

Moore appears behind Beatrice, surprising her and causing her to quickly bow, but she trips and falls. She groans in pain and Moore sighs and laughs. He crouches down to her level, causing her to blush.

Moore: "You're still as clumsy as I remember, Bea."

Beatrice: "I am not, that was just an unlucky coincidence. Anyways, what's up with you? I am surprised you remember my nickname."

Moore: "I'd never forget the name of my childhood friend. Who do you think I am?"

They both share a hearty laugh, before Moore continues.

Moore: "Anyways, I'm the Political Viceroy of Area 11 now. Cornelia is obviously the Military leader, and Euphy's the Sub-Viceroy. The Area 11 rebellion is fierce though, we've already lost so many lives."

Beatrice: "Much more deaths will come if his Majesties wish is to be carried out. Anyways, do you happen to know the reason I was called back to the capital, Pendragon?"

Moore lets out a gasp, before sighing and looking depressed.

Moore: "Yes. My Father the emperor, has tasked me with beating you in a duel. He wants me to become the knight of two."

Beatrice: "Yes. That's correct, would you like to battle with swords, or knightmares?"

Moore: "It'd be unfair to battle with swords, I would succeed easily. So, we'll battle with Knightmares, where you have made yourself known."

Beatrice: "Very well."

The two share a firm handshake, before walking off towards the Knightmare bays.

At the Bays, Moore has donned his knightmare suit and entered the cockpit. It closes on him, and the power turns on. He flips a few switches and levers, and the instruments are turned on.

Bismarck: "Viceroy Moore, your mission is this: The Emperor has ordered you to battle the Knight of Two and defeat her. Failure to succeed will result in revocation of your Royal status and you will be exiled to one of the areas of Britannia."