Pure Bloods

About 6 hours later, the three royalties arrive back at area 11. When Moore exits, he stretches and lets out a groan.

Moore: "God. I hate sitting for long periods of time. Gotta get used to it though, ugh."

Euphemia: "You're leaving already?"

Moore turns around, confused. Then he notices Euphemia and Cornelia talking.

Cornelia: "Yes, there's something that I need to attend to in the mountains. Rebels have been spotted there, maybe even zero."

Moore: "Very well. Go find and bring back zero for a public execution."

Cornelia: "Alright. I leave everything in your capable hands Moore."

Cornelia gets back on the plane and heads towards where the rebels were last spotted. Euphemia stands there sad.

Moore: "Euphemia, why don't you go for a trip for a few days?"

Euphemia: "Huh? Where would I go?"

Moore: "Just to a hotel. It'll take your mind off of anything. I'll do your work in your place. Go on, I'll set everything up."

Euphemia: "Thanks Moore. You're so nice." 'I see why Cornelia likes you.'

30 minutes later, the two meet at a train.

Euphemia: "Hmmm, a train? I've never ridden one before."

Moore: "You'll have to disguise yourself and it'd be weird If a civilian showed up ina helicopter."

Euphemia: "Alright. Well, I'll be off, see you later."

Moore: "See you. Don't worry, the bureau won't collapse while you're gone."

The train doors close and it speeds off, to the hotel, where something terrible will happen.

Moore: "I hope everything turns out alright. I mean, the security is right, but, mistakes do happen."

???: "Viceroy!"

A voice shouts at Moore, calling him.

Moore: "Jeremiah? You're here already? That was quick."

Jeremiah: "Yes sire. I decided to simply follow your orders. I don't have a choice anyway, with you being a prince after all."

Moore: "Come on Jeremiah. We've been friend for a while, simply call me Moore."

Jeremiah seems stumped.

Jeremiah: "Understood, Viceroy Moore."

Moore sighs and gets semi-angry.

Moore: "That'll have to do. It's certainly better than sire. Come on, we have important work to do. Wait, where's Villetta, the other pureblood?"

Jeremiah: "Villetta, I don't know? Maybe she's busy?"

Moore: "Fine, let's go to my office. We have work to do."

Moore and Jeremiah go to Moore's office, to do some political work. In the office however, a certain female awaits.

Moore: "Seriously, where is that woman? Is she going to disregard my orders?"

Villetta: "No sir, I simply came to your office first. Jeremiah went to get you."

Moore turns to Jeremiah in shock.

Moore: "We're you in on this? Was this your plan?"

Jeremiah: "Sorry sir. It was just too good of an opportunity to miss."

Moore: "Fine, let's just get to work. We have a lot to do after all."

Both: "Yes sir."

The three sit down and begin working on issues of the empire and important matters.

Jeremiah: "si... Viceroy Moore, why did you choose us as your staff?"

Moore: "Well, I can trust you since I've known you since I was a child. And Villetta,  well, she was your right hand, right?"

Villetta: "Correct. I was Jeremiah's right hand. His most trusted confidante."

Moore: "Well, it seems I made the correct choice. Nothing else to it."

As they speak, an officer bursts into the room, with panic on his face.

Officer: "Sir, there's something going on."

Moore: "What's going on? What's the reason for bursting in here, unannounced?"

Officer: "Here sir, look at the screen."

The TV powers on and the officer switches to the news. The reporter seems to be looking at a hotel

Moore: "Did the public find out about eup..."

The TV switches to Japanese soldiers, holding down a hotel building, but it looks familiar to Moore. That because...

Moore: "Euphemia!!!"

And that's it. Next chapter, we'll go through the hotel jacking.

See you later

Peace