Avalon

On the ship, Moore is sitting, waiting for the pilots to set the ship down.

Pilot: "Avalon control, this is personnel carrier 237. We are carrying Viceroy Moore onboard. Requesting permission to dock."

There's silence for a moment, before they speak.

Officer: "Very well personnel carrier, you're free to land in bay 2."

Moore makes his way to the front and looks out the window. He's still shocked at the Avalon's size and glory.

Moore: "Schneizel, you reay outdid yourself this time, didn't you?"

He walks the back and waits for landing, holding onto the clamps. Once the door opens, Moore departs and is welcomed by... Familiar faces?

Moore: "Schneizel, and Bartley?! You're alive? I thought you were executed for your crimes."

Schneizel: "He was going to be, however, i saved him, on account of him being innocent because Zero was the murderer."

Bartley: "Thank you, your highness for that. I would still be chained up without you."

Schneizel: "Bartley, you've been a large help to me and Clovis. It is I, who should thank you."

Moore: "Anyways, brother. Where's the Gawain, still in my lab?"

Schneizel: "Yes. I trust no one more than you to work on your own project."

Moore: "Alright. I'll go work on it. I'll meet you on the deck when it's ready."

Schneizel: "Alright. Good luck Brother."

Moore: "I do not need... Luck."

Moore walks off towards the lab, where the experimental knightmare Gawain was. While he walks, he looks at the plans for the flight module.

Moore: "I can test the flight module first on the Gawain. If it works, then I'll add it to the Morgause and the Lancelot. Lloyd will most likely want it."

After his musing, he arrives at the lab. He immediately begins work on the Gawain.

Moore: "Alright. So, the flight module needs to be added onto the Gawain, and I need to fix the gun system. It's fire is a bit... Off."

Moore gets to work on the flight system first, adding it onto the Gawain. As he adds it, he activates it every time, seeing if it activates.

Hours later, even into the night, Moore finally finished the Gawain. He steps back, admiring his work. Hours of work, applying the flight module, and fixing the recoil of the gun.

Moore: "Now. It's time to test the Gawain's systems."

Moore gets into the Gawain, powering on the knightmare, pushing and flicking all the switches required for activating the specific parts of the Knightmare.

The knightmare activates, and Moore opens the docking bay door. Moore activates the flight module, and exits the docking bay.

Moore: "Hell Yeah!!! The Flight module works! This will change how Britannia battles the terrorists and the EU, and everyone."

Moore laughs then tests something.

Moore: "Now, it's time for the gun module. Time to see if the fine tuning works."

Schneizel: "Moore, bring your knightmare to the ship please. I have a plan for it."

Moore: "Very well, Schneizel." 'Looks like I won't get to check the firing system after all."

Seeing the rising sun, Moore enters into the docking bay, at the center of the ship, as Schneizel asked.

Moore exits the ship and makes his way towards the bridge. Upon reaching it, he's congratulated by everyone on the deck.

Schneizel: "Congratulations Moore, you've managed to create a float system, one that works for knightmares."

Moore: "A float system huh? That sounds like a good name. Now, what's happening with the world? Why did you ask me to stop testing."

Schneizel: "Well, Zero has made an appearance at our meeting spot with Euphemia."

Moore: "Really, Zero has appeared."

Schneizel: "Yes. Suzaku is holding him at an area, while missiles approach the area. We will appear above them and fire upon the area, destroying Zero."

Moore: "But wont that kill Kururugi?"

Schneizel: "Yes. But it'll also murder Zero. It'll also immortalize Suzaku in our history books."

Moore: "A smart plan. I'll prepare the Gawain, it's ready, so I'll be ready when you need it."

Moore walks off towards the Gawain, prepring it for firing procedures.

An hour later, Moore sees the island coming into focus, and Suzaku and the Black Knights as well. They appear above them, and Moore can hear the missiles impacting the top of the Avalon, protected by shields.

Schneizel: "Brother, it's time to Fire upon the Black Knights."

Moore: "Very well."

The laser system charges up, preparing for firing. The red knightmare enters the zone and runs towards the Lead knightmare and the Lancelot.

Moore: "Time to die, ZERO!"

Moore fires the laser, demolishing everything in the center circle, leaving nothing left.

And that's it. Hope you enjoyed

See you later

Peace