Capture Of Tohdoh

After receiving the data on the Four Holy Swords location, Moore arrives with the Morgause and six Southerlands.

Sword: "This is an ironic meeting place. The place of Prime Minister Kururugi."

Sword: "The man who called for do-or-die resistance, than committed suicide."

Tohdoh: "Silence. The commanders committed suicide as well, and they were true patriots."

Moore: "He might have been a patriot, but e did abandon you. You have no reason to honor him.

Seven knightmares appear, surrounding the five Japanese. Morgause's hatch opens and Moore steps out, not in his suit of armor, but his viceroy attire.

Tohdoh: "You must be Viceroy Moore. I'm assuming you've come to kill me?"

Moore: "You are quite smart. Yes, I do. But not in a knightmare."

Moore reaches into the Morgause and pulls out a katana and throws it towards Tohdoh. Moore pulls out his own blade, still sheathed

Moore: "I'm going to kill you with honor

Tohdoh looks at the blade in his hand and smiles.

Tohdoh: "You're different from who people say you are. You're honorable, unlike the rest of the Royal family."

Moore: "Well, I try to be better than them."

Moore jumps off his knightmare and unsheathes his sword.

Moore: "Now, is this duel happening or not?"

Tohdoh: "Ikuzo!"

The two step towards each other, before moving around each other. All the Four Holy Swords can do is watch their commander's battle, unable to help, since they are being watched by six Southerlands.

After a minute, the two stop and launch at each other. They rapidly slash and stab before stepping back.

Tohdoh: "You're certainly skilled, for a prince."

Moore: "Well, I did train with the best."

They launch at each other again, neither able to draw blood.

Sword: "Neither are able to draw blood. It's like they're perfect opposites their stabkrs complement and parry the others."

After a minute, they clash, each pushing on the other.

Tohdoh: "Where did you learn aboy my style? You seem to perfectly deflect everything I throw."

Moore: "I've done my research into Japanese swordplay. It's quite impressive, you should be proud. Now it's time to finish this."

Moore pushes down on the blade, before pulling back swiftly and swinging up, knocking Tohdoh's blade away. Moore lifts the tip of his blade to Tohdoh's neck.

Moore: "Surrender?"

Tohdoh accepts, but yells.

Tohdoh: "Run?"

The Four Holy Swords throw smoke bombs and escape, as Moore hits Tohdoh in the head with the hilt of his blade, knocking him unconcious.

Moore: "Capture any of them?"

Pilot: "No sir. The smoke they sent up prevented heat scans of any kind. They're gone."

Moore: "Well, without their commander, the Four Holy Swords are useless. I'll take him in my knightmare, let's go."

Moore grabs Tohdoh and lifts him into his knightmare. They then go back to their transports, which brings them back to the bureau.

As Moore exits the knightmare, with an unconcious and bound Tohdoh, britannian soldiers look on in shock.

As Moore enters the command room, he throws Tohdoh in front of Cornelia. She looks shocked, then sees Moore and isn't anymore.

Moore: "Any looking for this guy? I could take him back to the pound if you guys want?"

Cornelia laughs and the other officers remain shocked, before shaking themselves out of it and clapping.

Moore: "All in a day's work. I'm going to go to my room and rest. See you."

Moore walks out, as Cornelia is still laughing. Once he makes it to his room, he closes and locks the door, like always. He's a prince and a viceroy, he can't afford to be too careful.

Once inside, he sits on the bed, itching with what'll happen to Tohdoh.

Moore: "You we're a formidable for, commander Tohdoh. However, your death, and it won't be quick."

And that's it. I decided to have them fight just for cool.

See you later

Peace