Found You

Moore: "He's dead?" 'Damn. I've known him since childhood.' "Alright, I'll be there soon."

Villetta: "My lord?"

Moore: "I'm going to have Zero executed."

Moore begins to off-road with the Morgause. Luckily, for this mission, he put on the correct upgrades, as well as used the wrist-harken to clamber up mountaintops.

As Moore moves towards the pure blood, he notices that Cornelia and her knight, Gilford, are there. After he lands, the knightmares look behind with weapons drawn, but stop when they see the Morgause.

Cornelia: "Moore. How do our forces look?"

Moore: "There's only around 20% of our forces leftover. The landslide took out almost all of our units. But thankfully, Dalton is still alive."

Cornelia: "Dalton's still alive? That's a relief, at least we didn't lose all the generals."

Moore looks towards Villetta, and notices something.

Moore: "Where is Kewell, and everyone else?"

Villetta: "They're all dead, sir. They died at the hands of the red knightmare."

Moore: "Hmmm. Very well, at least they died with honor. Cornelia, we still need to find the entrance, and also murder Zero."

Cornelia: "We've found something, it's just up above the mountaintop."

Moore's instruments begin to beep, and five knightmares appear over the hilltop.

Moore: "It's the Liberation Front!"

The lead unit leaps towards the furthest knightmare and slashes through it, destroying it.

???: "Surround them! Take out Cornelia!"

The four knightmares shout an agreement, and follow after the lead knightmare.

???: "Slash and encircle formation!"

Four knightmares: "Right!"

The lead knightmare slashes through another knightmare, cutting straight through it, seperating it top and bottom.

Gilford: "Highness, leave them to us!"

Cornelia: "Very well. I have an idea to solve this problem. Gilford, Moore."

Moore: "Yes sister?"

Gilford: "Your highness?"

Cornelia: "Once you two fend them off, meet me at point 9."

Gilford: "9? I understand."

Moore: " A superb strategy Sister."

Two knightmares: "Cornelia!"

Cornelia gets attacked by two knightmares. However, she isn't called the battle princess for nothing.

Cornelia blocks two Slash-harkens around her lance, and slices at one. She hits one head on, and takes off an arm. She however, decides to head off and leave it to her knight and sibling.

Cornelia: "Alright. Keep this up and crush Zero."

Gilford and Moore moves closer to one another, preparing an attack.

Moore: "Gilford, you think you can take the lead knightmare? I'll take the other four."

Gilford: "Don't worry my lord. I can take care of Todoh. You take care of the Four Holy Swords."

Moore launches himself at the other four knightmares. He puts a hand towards his knightmares right leg, unsheathing a sword, emanating with energy.

Moore: "I created this blade recently. It's capable of burning through any shield and weapon."