Swad

"What the hell!? Get off me!!!" Cursed Nightmare, while wiggling his body to get out of Swad's unwanted hug. He stab one of Swad's arm with his tentacle and quickly step back from the winged skeleton. He hissed in pain when Swad release his positive aura. It makes his hand and arm bones burns and Nightmare bite his own ecto tounge to prevent himself from scream in agony.

"Why,darling? Is my positive energy hurts you?" Said Swad, grinning 'from ear to ear'. Swad bend down to Nightmare's height and look directly into his cyan eye. He can feel something intoxic and addicting in Nightmare. Unlike Moon, his brother, Nightmare are more powerfull and cruel.

"Get the fuck out of here. This is my territory, one of my posession. Get the fuck out of here or I will kill you. Right here... right now." said Nightmare,trying to threathen Swad using his scary, grumpy tone. Swad take a step back. Not scared a little bit with Nightmare's threat, but amused with him. For him, Nightmare look better if he was tied by his chains or shut up with a gag in his mouth.

But not yet... He need to break him first. And that's gonna be a pain in the ass.

"Sorry to intrude,darling. but I know you once visited my world, a heaven in this hellish world, a Paradise or you call it as Swap!Dreamtale." Said Swad while taking out his weapon , a double dagger that was bounded by chains that was made of positive energy. He smirked when he could sense a slight fear from Nigthmare.

"So what are youu going to do? Kill me for enter your freaking universe?"Nightmare sharpen his tentacles, ready to aim at Swad if he attacks first.

"No,no darling. I'm here because..." Swad bent a little to whisper something near Nightmare's non-existent ear. "Your aura is quite intoxic and addicting, making me cravving for more. and I'm here to tell you that I'm far more superior than you." said Swad, make his positive aura stronger than before. Nightmare flinched when he sense the sudden change of the aura in the atmosphere.

"Get the fuck away from me, you imbecile!" Nightmare's voice are full of rage and hatred. He push Swad with all his might, making Swad suprise with his outburst .Nightmare look quite suprised when he saw Swad's hand that he stab before are healed with no scar or wound .

"Well, my time here is up."  Said Swad while looking at the sunset. He look at Nightmare . With a quick peck on Nightmare's skull, he whispers something to his non-existent ears

"See you again later, Darling." He said before fly away.

Nightmare just blinked and thought everything that just happened.

"What the fuck just happened?"

In another universe, Bill just smirked when Swad accept his deal. In order to catch both Nightmare and Moon, Swad promised him to create chaos at the multiverse for him as a part of the deal. And of course, as long as neither Nightmare or Moon didn't make a deal with any deal maker such as Alastor and others, all his plan could go smoothly.

Nightmare shivers from the sudden cold at the atmosphere. The gang just comeback from their mission after a good hours of work. Like usual, Dust in his room, minding his own businness, Horror making himself a dinner, and Killer messing around, playing with his knives.

"Yer okay boss? I can tell Horror to make something for ya if yer sick." Said Killer with his usual emotionless manners. Killer could sense something wrong with Nightmare by his aura. Nightmare's aura are malicious like usual but Killer could sense fears in his aura.

"It's nothin. Just visit a random AU and saw a big,predator bird." said Nightmare with a slight fears in his voice. This doesn't go unnoticed Killer but he decided to drop the subject before Nightmare become mad at him for pressing the subject.

"Whatever you said,boss. By the way, that little starlight wanna have a talk with you alone ." Said KIller before entering his room. Nightmare just sighed and take a look at his schedule. Another food delivery for Horror's AU, Take human's soul at a random AU, and spread more negativity. He can feel a weird chains around him. It's not one of the gang's magic for sure. The chains are yellow, like someone make a deal with a demon that. But why the summoning chains are around him even though he never make a deal with any demon. As long as there are no harm, he don't care. But he can sense sonething unwante coming for him. He look at the clock and he sighed once again. Its time to meet his 'brother'.

Dream sit on a bench near Ccino's cafe while take a sip of his chocolate drinks. A portal open and Nightmare come out of the portal in his passive form. He looks pissed and annoyed by Dream' sudden meet. Dream stand up when he arrive and give him a big smile.

"Brother! you're here." Said dream happily. He try to hug Nightmare but he push him off.

"Don't "brother' me, Dream. You know that we're no longer brothers since the day you forget about me and abandoned me for those villagers that mistreates me years ago." Nightmare clench his teeth and spits his words like poison. Dream's happiness turns into despair when he remember the reason why Nightmare become corrupted. It's all his fault for believing those villagers more than his own brother.

"Yeah, but I need to talk to you about a serious matter." said Dream, taking about the problem seriously. His  yellow eyes never leaving Nightmare's cyan pupil.

"There's an AU that travels around the Multi-Universe and destroys other Negative AUs. As weird as that is, Ink never created that AU before . Not even Error know anything about that abnormal universe. And first of all the, Abnormal universe is made of pure positivity."

"So?" Nightmare raised his non-existent eyebrow while take a sip of his black coffee that he ordered from Ccino's cafe.

" The AU is heading towards you and the other source of negativity that was weaker than you. What I heard from Ink himself, both of you and the other source are bounded by someone's deal magic and it's most likely Bill's deal." said Dream. Nightmare, the creatutre that other monsters and humans scared of, terrified.

"For your safety, as a part of the Star sanses and the guardian of positivity, I need you and your gang's help to destroy the abnormal AU before its too late." said Dream with a stern look on his face.