🍋 <Valentine special.>

<not related to the storyline
It's requested by someone(of course)
Sorry for post the chapter late. I accidently fell asleep last night, forget to post during Valentine ;-;

Swap!Dream :Swad
Dream!Swap : Delusion

Nighmare will be a bottom one in this.
Sorry if it's cringe ;-;
Enjoy!

It's sad at first but have spicy scene in the end (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)>

Nightmare couldn't take it anymore . Today, Nightmare was going to propose Killer since it's finally Valentine day and their 5th anniversary. But he heard something that he shouldn't have.
Slapping sound, and moans coming from his room.
His trembling hands opens the door quietly to not make anyone in his room sense him. But it's not what he wanted during this special day.
He saw his love, Killer sitting on Cross' private part. Moaning loudly from the overwhelmed pleasure. His single cyan eye was trembling.He just lost his love to someone he trust the most.
"Come on, baby. Let's be quick before Nightmare come back from his work." Said Cross while looking at Killer's eyes. Killer moaned out when Cross hit his sweet spot.
"But it's too good. I'm sure Nightmare won't be back until it's late. Let's continue, Crossy. " Said Killer seductively.
Nightmare slammed the door, startled both of them, making them realise Nightmare was home and saw them.
"Nightmare, Wait-! "

Nightmare teleported away from his AU and sit on a cliff in Outertale.
"Why did he do this to me? Am I not good enough for him? Why, Killer Why did you betray me for Cross? " Tears sliding down his cheekbones, and he screams until he can't anymore.

Error's gone with Ink, Dream didn't care about him after what he accidentally done to his child and blue, Dust and Horror are now out of his life, making a new one together.

Nightmare call for help...

But nobody came..

He hated this.
He hate himself for have a soft spot for them.
In the end, they leave him alone...

He need comfort, he can't take more heart break or his souls will crack. And he know the only person who would comfort him even though Nightmare hates him. Nightmare thought that he need to go to the place he once escape years ago.

And yet he decided to go back there. No one would accept Nightmare except THEM after all.

He arrive at a big, golden castle he was greeted by a big door and a ring with microphone attached to it.

"I-I'm Nightmare. Can I stay the night? " Nightmare look like a lost child right now. His jacket are all wet from the rains, not forget all the muds on his slipper. He's no longer look like the mighty Nightmare we knew. The door opens, revealing two golden winged skeleton. One of them have a halo floating on his head while the other one have a crown on his head, like an Angel and the King .

"Nightmare? What happen to you? Why are you drenched in rain? " Said Delusion at Nightmare. Swad clench his fist.
"Who did this to you, darling? I know you hated rain and it's obvious that you didn't did it on purpose. " Said Swad while looking at the small skeleton. Nightmare hugs both of them and tell them everything that happened today. All those betrayal, loveless life between him and killer and why all the gangs leave him alone.

"W-why me? Am I not good enough to him? Should I just die and let myself falls into the void in Outertale? " Delusion hugs Nightmare from behind and told him that it's okay and
They will always be there for him.

"Everything gonna be alright, everything's gonna be okay, my dear. We won't abandon you like what others did." Said Delusion.

"Can I stay the night? I have no where to go." Said Nightmare meekly. "Sure, darling". Swad take him to his and Delusion's room and put him on the bed. Swad kissed Nightmare on his 'lips' . Nightmare close his single eye to savour the moment. When Nightmare open his eye, he found out Delusion already looking at them from the door. Nightmare panicked , he didn't want to be kicked out only because of one kiss.