🍋<nothing special >

An: I don't have any ideas for the main story ;-; Tell your ideas in comment section please if you want me to continue --->

Isn't it laughable? I feel weird when one of my classmate tell me he's gay. But here I am, writing a Swadmare stories ;-;

This one chapter is suuuuuperrrrr spicy. Here's some bleach
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

BTW, CAUGHT YA IN 4K!!! Thanks you for all your supports! Without all you readers, this book won't reach it!

"Oh fuck. You look soo fucking good ,Nighty. Such a good slut for me,hmm? What a good boy... selling your virginity to me of all people in the world~" The taller angel smirks and lick his teeth lustfully. He stares at the one who chained to bed in front of him.Nightmare was forced to strip and chained without his consent. He glares at Swad with hate in his eye. He want to shout, to scream at him. But the gag in his mouth prevent it. Swad slowly unbulked his belt and zipping down his pants,revealing his 7 inch erection. Nightmare's legs tremble in fears and a slight arousal ,looking at the erection that will soon be inside him. Swad rubs Nightmare's untouched female part ,making him jumps at the sudden sensation. His legs twitching, try to cover his bottom part. But due to the chains around it,he unable to. His entrance become slightly wet since Swad rubs it roughly. The angel slowly enters his finger into the small entrance and runs it from the inside, preparing Nightmare to take his cock.

"Hmm~ You're soo tight and wet, darling. If I know I could get your virginity only for a million gold,I would have done this years ago, you know?" He inserts his middle and ring phalanges deeper into Nightmare. The fingers were bigger than Nightmare's hand and much more pleasurable than anything he had tried before. Nightmare moans slightly onto the gag, making Swad smirks and thrust his phalanges faster and deeper.

"Enjoying yourself, darling? I won't let you cum. You only can cum when I told you to,  Nightmare. I want you cum on my cock." Swad pull out his phalanges and lick the liquid off it.

" Open up, sweetheart. I want you to taste yourself." Swad unleash the gag and shove his phalanges into Nightmare's mouth.

"suck it like your life depends on it." Tears trickling down his cheek, but Nightmare suck it anyway. He doesn't want this but he's pretty grateful he didn't sell his virginity to some prostitutes dealer. Swad pulls his fingers out of Nightmare's mouth and lick it clean.

"Why-? " Swad cocks his head, listens to the smaller's pathetic attempt to speak.

"Why did you bought me of all people? You have a husband for fucks sake!" Swad rolls his eyes then stare at Nightmare in annoyance.

"You know that those are only a arranged marriage for the truce, Nightmare. That marriage doesn't involved any love or feelings. Only as a evidence of the truce between Swap!Dream and Dream!Swap, darling. Plus, Delusion agree to have our own affair as long as we have an heir. And guess what? You're gonna carry my offspring. "

Swad lined his cock right in front of Nightmare's entrance, making him trembling in fears.

"No-! I don't want this! Please! "Swad ignores Nightmare's plead and push his slowly into Nightmare , making him winced in pain. Blood dripped from Nightmare's pussy, coating Swad's cock. The blood become the evidence that Swad just took Nightmare's virginity.

"It's hurt- make it stop. " Nightmare cries in pain. He never done this before with anyone.

"Shhh... The pain will go away soon. I'll be gentle- at first." Swad kiss the tears on Nightmare's cheek and decorates his collarbones with hickeys.

"It's burns."

"The pain will go away soon. Trust me. Swad slowly move his hips, thrust slowly into Nightmare. The black skeleton holds the chains around his wrist tightly. Moans slipped out of him, making the angel on him give a sadistic smile.

"Feels weird-ah! " Swad kiss him passionately and fasten his pace slightly. He doesn't want Nightmare to become uncomfortable during mating.

"Mmm- m-more..! " Swad stops his pace and look directly into Nightmare's teary eye. The pleasure is overwhelmed for Nightmare. It feels soo good.

"More?  Sure thing, angel cake. Just tell me if it's too much. " Swad fasten his pace, making the bed creaks with his roughness. Nightmare couldn't hide his moans and scream out the angel's name. Nightmare couldn't help but admit it. Swad is rougher during intercourse than during war.

"Ah! Hah! Swad! Ah-!" Swad nips at Nightmare's collarbone, creating a few hickeys and bites to hide his grunts and silent moans.

"N-nightmare... Soo good for me ~ such a good boy for me~ I want- to keep you- forever! You are mine! " Nightmare moans out Swad's name in estaecy.

Nightmare felt something in his lower abdomen, making him moans out loud and tugs his chains harder. He came harshly on Swad's cock and tightening around it, making Swad spill his seeds into Nightmare's womb. Both of them breath heavily from their intense intercourse. Swad look into Nightmare's soul with pure love in his golden eyes. He finally got Nightmare after all these years. Despite Nightmare finally in his arm, he want more of him. One round of intense intercourse didn't satisfy his needs. He wants more. Very inch of Nightmare is his after all. He pull out and slowly push in. Nightmare close his eye, he still want more but he's reply worn out from those intense intercourse. He let Swad do his thing and he'll enjoy it. He doesn't care anymore. He's been sold for one million gold after all. He better make himself worth it.

"Soo good for me~ ngh-! Soo obedient for me..."Swad keep going for another round of pleasuring himself using Nightmare's body. Nightmare only manage to let out moans and grunts for each harsh thrust. He admit that he love every inch and every second of it .

This goes for several round until Nightmare pass out from being exhausted. Swad unchain Nightmare's restrains and put him on his bed. He kiss Nightmare's skull and hugs him. Before he fall asleep, he says;

"I'll see you tomorrow, darling~"