Sick Skeletons

Moon was practically panicked when Dream was about to spread his positivity to the Cross and the Murder Time Trio. Dream should have known better than touch these guys. They can't live without someone sucking their emotions. Moon crouch down onto his knees, wanting to help Killer first first because he looks like the worst out of all of them. He was wailing in pain as he crouch down and the black substance on his face was leaked down too quick, as if he was crying.

Moon took off Killer's jacket and put his palm onto Killer's back. He then took a deep breath and began to swallow the negativity out of the crying skeleton.

"Agh!" Killer's cries could be heard across all the hell due to pain he felt his negativity sucked out of him. His voice was full of agony and pain as he cries harder until the last remains of him sucked out, leaving him like an empty shell. The only thing that make everyone know that Killer was still alive his his still vibrantly red soul that was full of determination. Killer was laid down on his back, and then Moon continue to cure the others. Hell!tale Frisk and their friends came after their heard Killer's cries from across the 9 circle, took Cross and the murder times trio to the Hotel that owned by Frisk that was given by their father, Asgore.

"What happened? The last time you came here is when Nightmare was kidnapped. What is wrong with those four? Are they sick? Are they hungry? does they need ointment? Does they-" Chara try to make Frisk calm down by held them like a princess she is. Moon was about to answers all their questions, but all of sudden he throws up black tars, that was as black and thick as Nightmare's tars that he had all over his body.

"Oh heavens, are you okay?" Alphys asks, freaked out when a skeleton like Moon manage to throw up even he have no organs.

"I'm fine. I'm worried more about those four. They are in worst conditions more than mine" Moon wipe out the the remaining black tars off the side of his mouth. One of his sclera already started to slowly turning green cyan like the original Nightmare due to the good amount of negativity he consumed.

"We already bandage up their injuries. Fortunately, they only have a few bruises and only passed out." Frisk said as they put a wet towel on Horror's forehead. Everyone notices that Moon's sclera slowly turning greenish cyan, but no one utter a word because Moon himself didn't feel any pain.

"Ah, long time no see, my dear friends. The last time we met is where the exterminations came, am I wrong?" Alastor came out from a room across Moon's. This is the first time time they met after Nightmare was kidnapped by Swad. Moons steps outside his room and then look at Alastor straight in his eyes. They both went to the lobby together, not saying a word

"We need to talk, about my part of deal" Moon took a seat on the sofa, and signals Alastor to take a seat too.

"I want you to fulfil Nightmare's and my part of deal, but In different ways. I am pretty sure that this way is far more easier and effective than running away." Moon is serious this time and hope to ends this chase.

"Now tell me about your proposal, gentleman." Alastor did not even take this seriously and just drink his black coffee, not even bat an eye with Moon.

"Ugh, my skull." Dust slowly wake up from his slumber, looking around, dumbfounded. "Where the fuck-" He stopped when he remembered what happened. Nightmare let himself got taken away, Dream came and try to reassure him and the other three, the black outs, the things he heard when he was unconscious.

"Fucking hell." Horror also slowly wake from his slumber and he slowly sit up on the comfortable bed. "Are we back in hell? Its soo damn cold to be in hell" Horror mumbles, looking around the room and then saw that Dust's bed was only beside his.

"We were in some kind of hotel in the middle of hotel. Ya good, mate?"

"Felt like just raise from death. Heh, like the usual genocide runs, but this time, no LV were gained" Dust grumbling and groaning because he is still in pain from his previous mental breakdown. All of sudden, two of them felt something hurting inside their chest. Dust quickly took off to check their soul's condition.

"Horror, check Killer's soul! There are veins on the our souls and it seems that Swad was really close on finding Nightmare again. Took Killer with you. We're escaping this place." Dust took his Killer's hoodie with him and open the portal near the balcony. He then slaps Cross on his face.

"Wake up, sleepy punk. We are going to escape this hellish place." Dust flips the bed, wanting to wake Cross up from his good sleep he had once in a while.

"The hell- ack!" The bed were flipped , almost crushing Cross's bones. "I'm up. I'm up. Where is the next destination?"

"Escape this place, Find the 90's freak and the black crying skeleton creep, and find Nightmare." Horror put Killer on his back, and they did not wake him up because Killer was in the worst condition among all of them. Before they went inside the portal, Moon manage to stop them from escaping.

"Wait, Please! I already made a deal with Alastor on how to make Nightmare escape my brother!" Moon shouted, a bit taken back when he first saw that they were trying to escape.

"Tell us about it." Cross says, taking his weapon on the floor. Moon take a step forward and open the door he came from wider, revealing Alastor!Sans and Bill!Sans, the one who supposed to be sided with Swad.

"Why the fuck this asshole was here? He was not even an ally in the first place." Cross snarl, barring his teeth in despise at the yellow deal demon.

"Chill, Sanses', I am your ally from now on, and I am the only one who kow how to take care of the little angel that was bothering your boss." Bill smirks, playing with his cane for a bit.

"Trust me, dear. If he ever lie, I own his soul and power. It was his part of deal after all, in exchange of I am the one who hold the deal between himself and Swad. A good deal, if I say. hohoho" Alastor laugh half heartedly at the end of his speech.

"I will explain everything to all of you. We will ambush My brother and Nightberry tomorrow." Moons said to everyone that was in the room.

"Why tomorrow?" Cross asks.

"I am pretty sure my brother would not expect us in such a short amount of time for the preparation fighting against him. Plus, we need Nightmare's power to cure Killer. My power was not as strong as Nightmare's after all." Moon says as he took a seat and take a scroll from Alastor's hand and open it on the table. They all should take a seat and get comfortable because the meeting is gonna be a long one.