Alastor's proposal

Nightmare can feel himself shivers when Frisk told him about the extermination. That means Swad could joins the angels for extermination and kidnap him.

"I-I think we need a back up plans." Said Hell!Frisk, she felt guilty not telling Nightmare sooner. Alastor give Nightmare a reasure pat from behind.

"Don't worry, my friend. I can help you with your problem! If you wish." Said Alastor while taking out his microphone. His smile never left his face telling Nightmare that it's a deal to prevent Swad from getting Nightmare. Nightmare look at Alastor with a serious face.

"What's your part of deal? There's no way you're helping me for free." Nightmare sit beside Chara who is about to attack Alastor for making deal in the hotel. She knows that Alastor usually have a voodoo strings attached.

"Well my friend, you're a smart one ,aren't ya? Its been a while since I had a great entertainment and I want you to entertain me with gaining all the territories in hell including destroying Flowey's studio and give them to me. In exchange, I'll protect you from the angel that are after  you, my friend. And of course, usually I would make all the demons that deals with me give their soul to me but since you're immortal like the other guardian, I let it slide this time." Said Alastor while take a sip of his black coffee without any sugar.

"Seems good to me. As long as you don't lie to me, I accept." Said Nightmare while rolling his cyan eye.

"So it's a deal, then?" The Radio demon smirk and let out a hearty laugh when Nightmare accept all his condition. As long as Nightmare take over Flowey's studio, he will become Nightmare's bodyguard.

Moon sit on his chair and read one of the books in the bookshelf. He doesn't enjoy it since Swad is staring at him from his bed.

"The fuck are you looking at? As if being imprisoned in your castle isn't  good enough."Moon hated it when he look at Swad's glowing eyes. Swad just give him a smirk while looking at him.

" Come on, brother. Its not like you still hate me , right? I know how much you hate to admit how much you love me~" Swad still staring at Moon with hungry eyes. He really want Moon to make mistakes so he could have fun again but it seems Moon knows how to behave himself .Swad get up from his bed and walking out of the room.

"If I want to greet my darling, I need to prepare myself. Sleep, brother. You'll need it before you can't tomorrow." Said Swad with a smirk and close the door.

"He should know damn well that I can't sleep because of 'nightmares'." Moon take a sip of his tea while reading his book about The differences between Heaven and Hell. And it clicked, Moon still can open portals so he can open a portal to Helltale to warn Nightmare that Swad is after him.

"Fuck, my legs are sore from sitting too long."Said Moon. He look at his femur (thigh)  and saw a few love bites that are still visible from the torture. Swad really have marked him,didn't he?.Moon open a portal to helltale and before step in, he shouted, " Go to hell, Swad!"

Swad rushed to his room and saw half of his chainsd dissapeared. His eyes are now full of insanity and obsession. He licks his 'lips' while looking at the broken chains

"You really looking forward for your punishment aren't ya, brother? Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll beg for my mercy after this." Swad looks at his calendar, 5 weeks to go before extermination and after that,  he wil have both Nightmares in his arm.

Moon arrived at The Hell. The place is full of Negativity and it makes him heals faster.He need to find another version of himself and warn him about his obsessive brother. He saw a flyers about the redemption hotel for sinners to claim themselves and it seems that the hotel is a few blocks away from where he stands.