🍋<Christmass special>

A/n:
Why did I do this again?
Ah, yes. Request.
Don't blame me if its cringe. ;-;
I dunno why I post it earlier. Welp. What done is already done
Don't read if yer under 18.

(Its not related to the storyline)

....................................................................

It's finally Christmass . Swad thought it's a perfect time to showers Moon and Nightmare with gifts and love. He take both Nightmare and Moon to Bill's place so they would stay there while he shopping gifts for them.

"Did ya two really become good with Swad? You two seems behave well with him." Bill is grinning 'from ear-to-ear' because he knews that both of them can't talk shit to Swad or they will be punished in a painful way. Both of them would be punished at the same time with his whips, daggers or for Swad's own needs.

"Shut the fuck up, bill. If he didn't made a deal with you, both of us won't be in this mess", Nightmare try to attack Bill but Moon stops him with his tendrils. After a few months after being captured by Swad, Moon become corrupted like Nightmare but more calm and aggresive when fighting than him. He still wear his crescent crown to cover one of his goopy eye.

"We can't take him, Night. Unless you make a deal with a demon that as powerfull as him ." Moon lit up one of his ciggarate and let smokes full Negativity. Both their hands are bounded together so they can't escape. Nightmare are still determine to escape and swear to himself that he'll treat his gangs and Dream better after this.

"There's one thing that can slow him down, if you knew what I means." said Moon with a suggestive grin. Nightmare's face turns cyan when Moon said it. He never knew that another version of himself are quite bold to suggest it.

"In order for both of us to escape is only to dominate him, making him submissive and weak. That's means that one of us need to keep him 'busy' and do it until he can't walk or fly for a few days." Said Nightmare with a light cyan blush on his face. He really want to meet his gang and Dream even though only for a few hour.

"I'll stay."Said Moon with a sadistic smirk he take the remains of his ciggarate and step on it. He take another tick of ciggarate and offer one to Nightmare. Nightmare take one and lit up the cancer stick with Moon's lighter.

"I will make a lot of Negative Candles and put them in my room. It will make Swad weaker and more submissive. Plus I'm going to take my revenge since he do it to me before as a torture." Said Moon while let out an insane laugh.

Bill just look at both Nightmares and decided not to tell Swad about this. After all, he love it when they want their revenge by doing it to Swad till he can't walk nor fly for a few days. Its a great entertainment for him.

That night, Swad visit Nightmare's room and give a kiss on top of his forehead. He also kiss him at his 'lips' before turn off the lamp.

"Goodnight,darling. Sweet dream."

Swad opens Moon's bedrooms door and clouds of negative smokes surround him. He knew something was wrong. Moon never let his room become this smokey and dusty. Swad saw Moons reading his book while smoking his ciggarate. Swad saw Moon lit up his Negative Candles that was made of pure negativity, his weakness.

"G-Get rid of those candles. It's hurting me." Said Swad trying to stabilize himself and walk forward.

"Why not? You look good like that. It looks like you wanna be the bottom if we have 'fun' tonight"

Swad take a step back but to no avail, he didn't sense on of Moon's tentacle creep up to his waist until it was too late. Moon shove Swad on his bed and pinned both of this hands using his tentacle.

"Come on,brother. Its not like you never done it before." Swad try to struggle but to no avail, he can't because Moon's room is full of negativity. Moon take swad's orange coat off and began unbuttoning his green shirt. Swad begin to struggle and kicking try to pry off Moon from him.

Moon give Swad a kiss. Swad denied at first but Moon have another idea. He tighen his grip on Swad's legs, making Swad flinched at the sudden movement. Moon take this opportunity to shove his long tounge in Swad's mouth. Making Swad let out an small accidental moan.

Moon lick his neck and ribs and also give him countless love bites. He also take care of Swad's sensitive wings using his tentacles. Swad bit his 'lips' to prevent himself from moaning in pleasure. Moon left a few hickey on his brother's white bones and proud of hinself.

Swad still won't give in because he never done it as a bottom. He maybe both sadistic and masochist but the thought of being a bottom, pounded senselessly until he can't take it terrified him. Swad close his eyes,not wanting to see anything and wished that this is all just a nighmare.

Because of this, he didn't acknowledged that Moon already undressed him and make Swad formed an ecto body with his own magic. Swad still didn't open his eyes but he can feel something poking him from below.

Before Swad manage to say anything, Moon shove all his length into Swad without any preparation. Making Swad screams in agony and pure pain. Swad arced his back, moaning in agony from the sudden peneration. He never be a bottom before this and he never thought it would this hurt. He felt like he's gonna pass out but Moon slaps his face.

"Look at me, brother. I'm just started and you already gonna pass out? I didn't even move an inch. It seems like you want to be pounded senselessly, huh?"

Moon start moving his hips making Swad feel something rubs his wall inside him. Swad hate this feeling. He never wanted to be a bottom but Moon's dominance stir something inside Swad. He want more. He want all of Moon do him until he can't walk nor fly for the whole months.

Meanwhile with Nightmare, he quickly take his leave when he heard the door locked after Swad enters Moon's room. He take the clothes Moon gave to him and turn into his passive form. With this, Swad can't sense his aura leaving the castle. When he close his bedroom's door, he heard some kind of weird noises coming from Moon's room. Noises like.... Moaning in pleasure.

"Agh.. B-brother..AghhHhhHhh... More! Please,Moon... More....Ngh...T-too much-! So- so close-! More, brother please- Ngh-!!!"

Nightmare close his 'ears' and his face is now flushed in embarrassment. He never knew Swad could moan that hot. He take off by open a portal to his castle .

A few week later, Nightmare comeback to visit Moon and ask about Swad.

"Nah, don't worry. I've keep him under control. He's under my possession now. I've marked him that night. He can't use his magic and legs since I 'accidentally' broke his legs during the intercouse. I've also put a tracker on him so he can't run away. He didn't even do anything than whining, wanting for more. I guess I put too much negative 'lust' in him and break his normal mind." Said Moon while take a looking at his newspaper.

"Does that mean I can go back to my normal life?"

"Yep and don't regret it. I stay because I want it. Plus, you never see how hot Swad is when he's begging for mercy like a bitch in heat."

Nightmare quickly get up and leave the castle, making Moon chuckle at his embarrassment.

"Come here, Swad. I know you're there.come and sit on my lap."

Swad come out from his hiding place and sit on Moon's lap. Moon take out a medium sized box and give it to Swad. Swad open the box and saw something he never knew Moon would get it for him. A shock collar. Swad happy that Moons is staying with him but as a payment, he'll be the submissive one. And it seems he's not getting out anytime soon.

"Merry Christmas, Swad." Moon kissed Swad's skull while touching his femur.

"Merry Christmas, Brother." Swad let out a shocked moan when Moon bite his neck on his sensitive spot. It makes both of them crave for each other affection. The night is still young and they're not ending their 'fun' anytime soon.

A/n: Don't forget to leave a vote and enjoy the story!