Phase 3 - Shock & Awe (Chapter 22)

"My gosh what a pest." Nui attempts to attack Mako when not only is Mako pushed out of the way by Senketsu, but Nui suddenly begins floating into the air. "Huh?" Nui glances around as four glyphs hold her arms and legs lifting her into the air.

"Price check on a jackass!" Everyone looks up to see a zeppelin flying in the air with the word mothership written all over it.

Thomas scoffs. "Well, it's been over a month, jackass."

"I heard that dickwad! So does anyone care to explain why red is wearing Junketsu and is Ragyo's little bitch right now?"

"Maybe you'd know if you were here?" Thomas shouts.

"But where's the fun in that? Besides, Phoenix needed my help, we had a code blue."

"When the fuck was this?" Thomas shouts.

"About a month ago, like the day after the explosion."

"So, what took you so long?"

"You're about to find out." The bottom of the zeppelin opens revealing a boy with brown hair, electricity bouncing off of him as his eyes flash blue before showing a red color for his pupils.

"Is that?"

Mikisugi grins. "Well, I'll be."

Ryuko glares. "AJ."

AJ stands at the opening smirking as he steps off the ship falling towards the Naked Sol, the electricity radiating off his body causing some of the metal lightning rods to get zapped. "Bring me, Ryuko!"

Teaser End.