Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    On the way back, the two were silent all the way.

    Song Manman walked in front, and Song Qiaoming walked behind, stealing glances at her back from time to time, with a tangled expression, wanting to say something but unable to say it.

    At this moment, after witnessing the scene just now in silence for a long time, the system suddenly and carefully looked through the past about Song Manman. After reading all the way, there were a few lines written clearly below.

    [When I was young, my mother died of illness and became a single parent. The family company went bankrupt and my father committed suicide due to the pressure. In order to pay off her debts, she was busy with work and part-time jobs almost 24 hours a year. Because of family reasons, she was often harassed and squeezed out I went to learn self-defense during sleep time. 】

    The system instantly forgot Song Manman's tough behavior just now, and said with tears in his eyes: 【Oh my God, why are you so miserable? No wonder you need money so much. 】

    Song Manman sighed and said: 【Yes, why don't you give me another 100 million. 】

    As soon as the system tears away, it immediately said vigilantly: 【Impossible, give up. 】

    Song Manman: "It's really picky."

    System: [...]

    Until returning to Song's house, the empty house was empty. Song Qiaoming took out the medicine box from the cabinet with ease, then grinned and gave himself the medicine. Just ignore Song Manman.

    Song Manman's eyes were almost blinded when he looked at the golden house, while Song Qiaoming at the side was completely surprised.

    She sat on the sofa in the living room. The European-style leather sofa was placed, but the color was golden yellow. The whole house looked like a golden nest.

    Song Manman opened his eyes wide and sighed: "Is this the life of the rich? Even the house looks so rich, I'm so envious." The

    system suddenly stopped when it wanted to complain, and stopped talking: […… 】He didn't understand, but was shocked.

    Song Manman looked back at Song Qiaoming, who was sitting next to him and was still applying medicine. Thinking of the girl who was hiding in the corner of the box and crying silently, she couldn't hold back her curiosity and asked, "You don't want to be a hero to save the beauty. Then the beauty couldn't be rescued, so why don't you get in by yourself?"

    After hearing this, Song Qiaoming quit, and he was a little angry when he thought about it, he was called by the woman's name when he was just passing by, and the result was inexplicable They thought it was the girl's boyfriend.

    Song Qiaoming stared at the colorful faces, snorted coldly, and said with a stinky face, "None of your business."

    Song Manman patted the back of Song Qiaoming's head, wrinkled his face and said, "It's not big No kid, didn't you say you want to call me sister?"

    Song Qiaoming, who was almost knocked over by Song Manman's slap, was so angry that he shrank back while clutching the back of his head, and then said suspiciously: "You fucking When did you get so strong, and why did you suddenly become so powerful?"

    Song Manman paused, blinked and lied without changing his face: "You know, your brother-in-law doesn't like me, so he... and then I Yes, yes."

    Song Qiaoming's face changed instantly, his face was full of anger, he pointed at Song Manman with gritted teeth and cursed: "You are just out of your mind, I told you not to marry but you insisted on marrying, I knew him a long time ago He's not a good person at all, and he dares to do domestic violence!" The