Chapter 45

Chapter 45 · ?

    Even though the sun's light shone on her, Song Manman felt that no matter how warm the light was, it couldn't offset the cool temperature.

    Shen Yan pursed his lips and tensed his face, he who was always indifferent and calm looked a little nervous.

    Song Manman stood up, glanced at the extraordinarily dazzling Chaoyang, raised his hand to block the light, and then looked back at Shen Yan.

    She didn't expect that the hero would also have a system, and it was a strategy system, so those previous behaviors could be explained.

    Song Manman suddenly wanted to laugh, but she couldn't, she pulled her lips, looked at him and said, "Shen Yan, are you confessing to me?"

    "Yes." Shen Yan also stood up.

    His original plan wasn't to confess his love here, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, and he didn't expect that he could not help but say it here.

    Shen Yan pursed his thin lips, looking at Song Manman's expression, he didn't know why he was a little flustered, he tried his best to calm down, and said clearly word by word: "Yes, I'm confessing, Manman, I like you "

    "Oh, and then?"

    Her attitude was unexpectedly indifferent, which made Shen Yan a little nervous, his Adam's apple rolled, and he stepped forward to raise his hand to touch her, but he didn't expect Song Manman to back away in the next second later.

    Shen Yan's hands froze in the air, his fingers curled up slightly, and he lowered his eyes.

    "Manman, don't you, don't you like me?" Shen Yan was a little at a loss, he thought that even if it wasn't a love affair between them, there would be at least a little bit of affection between them, but now it seems that it doesn't seem to be the case.

    He looked a little pitiful as he lowered his eyes and asked softly, and even trembled slightly when he said the latter sentence.

    There was no wave in Song Manman's eyes, the sentence that he was attacking you had been reminding her in her mind that Shen Yan was lying to her.

    Song Manman was silent for a moment, then suddenly tilted his head, looked at Shen Yan, did not answer his question, but instead asked: "Shen Yan, let me ask you a question."

    "Okay, you ask." Shen Yan answered her without any hesitation.

    "What if I don't like you?"

    Shen Yan's heart seemed to be pricked by a sharp needle, and the fine and astringent pain spread, his thin lips moved slightly, and after closing his eyes for a long time, he replied softly: "I will try my best to let you Like me."

    He looked a little embarrassed, Song Manman looked away, because of the truth, his words seemed to her to try to attack her.

    Song Manman never uttered the words that we are divorced. She took a deep look at Shen Yan, calmed down the ups and downs in her heart, and said coldly: "I don't want to hear this now."

    "Okay."

    "You don't like it." , I won’t say it.” Shen Yan pursed her lips and said in a low voice.

    Song Manman didn't speak, and raised his hand to untie the black windbreaker on his body, trying to take it off and return it to him.

    At this time, Shen Yan suddenly stretched out his hand to hold her hand. When Song Manman looked over, he froze, then slowly let go of his hand, and said in a low voice, "Put on."