Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    When Song Manman came out, it was already half an hour later, she breathed a sigh of relief, thinking back to the teacher's non-stop inquiries just now, she actually had a fear of being dominated by the head teacher during school.

    She glanced at Song Qiaoming who was standing there drowsy, and couldn't help but patted him on the back of the head: "Your teacher told me that you not only skip class every day, but also often bully your classmates, right?"

    Song Qiaoming After waking up with a start, he was ready to scold someone with a grumpy face, when he saw his own sister standing in front of him squinting her eyes, her arrogance was instantly extinguished, not even a scum was left.

    Seeing that he was justified and silent, Song Manman was about to ask about the heroine when, out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw the boy with his big dog eyes staring at her intently.

    Song Manman turned around and said with a smile, "You are Xiaoqiao's classmate, right? I'm his sister, and my name is Song Manman."

    Xu Ximu's eyes lit up, and he stretched out his hand shyly with a blushing face and said, "Hi sister, I'm even Xu Ximu, you can call me Ximu."

    Song Qiaoming on the side looked at Xu Ximu with a look of disgust, and felt panicked seeing him showing such a well-behaved appearance as a good student.

    Song Manman held Song Qiaoming down, his beautiful peach blossom eyes slightly bent, reached out to hold him, and said politely: "... Hello, student Ximu, just now I heard from the teacher that you have good grades. I hope you can help me with anything I don't understand."

    "Yes, yes." Xu Ximu pursed his lips shyly, stared at her with wet dog eyes.

    Song Qiaoming subconsciously felt that something was wrong, and immediately said: "I'm starving to death, sister, let's go home and eat."

    Song Manman thought for a while and felt depressed when she had to cook by herself last time at Song's house. She waved her hand directly Said: "Let's go, my sister treats you to dinner."

    Just as the two sisters and brothers of the Song family were about to turn around and leave, Xu Ximu who was beside him suddenly said cautiously, "Sister, can I go with you today?"

    After speaking, Xu Ximu said with a lost expression: "If you can't, it's okay." While speaking, his eyes were pitiful, and he kept looking at her with those wet eyes.

    Song Manman has always liked this kind of little milk dog boy, and he can't resist the other party's acting like a baby.

    "Okay, let's go together then." Song Manman didn't think it mattered, it was just a meal anyway.

    Xu Ximu's eyes flickered slightly, and his smile gradually brightened.

    ——Song

    Qiaoming thought that his sister would take them to a high-end and luxurious hotel for dinner. After all, since their family had money, his sister began to spend money, asking for the best and most expensive everything.

    But at this time.

    He looked at the crude roadside stall in front of him with a confused expression, thinking about what his sister had experienced after marrying that man.

    Seeing his sister wearing an expensive dress, she sat down at the low table in a familiar way, ordering food from the boss with a smile on her face.

    When the dishes were first served, Song Qiaoming and Xu Ximu's expressions froze, and their movements of picking up the dishes were a little unnatural.