Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Shen Yan held the fingertips on Song Manman's calf and curled up slightly. Every inch of her skin seemed to be extremely attractive to him. His Adam's apple rolled gently, frowning tightly and patiently.

    Song Manman came to his senses at this moment, and immediately grabbed Shen Yan's hand, took his hand up with a smile on his face, and popped out a few words with difficulty: "Should we go down—"

    But the words were still Before he finished speaking, he didn't expect to be caught by Shen Yan suddenly, and squeezed the palm of his hand gently.

    "..." Song Manman.

    "..." After Shen Yan finished pinching, she also fell silent.

    Song Manman tightened his other hand holding the quilt, and after taking a deep breath, he told himself silently: Don't be angry, don't be angry, if you get sick, there will be no one to replace you, and think about 200 million in everything.

    Taking advantage of the moment when Shen Yan was slightly stunned, Song Manman immediately stood up on one foot, jumped to the side twice and moved away from him a little.

    But before Song Manman could breathe a sigh of relief, Shen Yan turned his head and glanced at her, thought for two seconds, then walked over and hugged her naturally.

    "?"

    Seeing Song Manman's astonished expression, Shen Yan's thin lips moved slightly, and a trace of unnaturalness flashed in his eyes. How would he tell her that he couldn't control the fact that he wanted to touch her.

    With a tense face, Shen Yan hugged her and turned to go downstairs.

    When the two of them walked out of the room and walked up the stairs, Song Manman saw several pairs of eyes from downstairs looking over at the same moment, and everyone's expressions were particularly intriguing.

    Song Manman lying on Shen Yan's shoulder has nothing to love, and social death is nothing more than that.

    When they came to the table in the living room, the table was very long and had many seats. The old man sat at the first place, and there were still a few seats vacant from him.

    Shen Yepeng and his wife were subconsciously afraid of the old man from the bottom of their hearts, so they kept a little far away on purpose.

    When Song Manman and Shen Yan came together, Song Manman would be specially taken care of by the old man and arranged to sit next to him. As for Shen Yan, because he hated Song Manman would never sit with Song Manman.

    Then the old man and others watched with their own eyes. After their indifferent Shen Yan hugged his daughter-in-law and sat down, he pulled the chair beside her a little closer with a blank expression, and sat down naturally.

    Shen Yepeng and the others were dumbfounded.

    The old man's eyes showed relief. He forced his grandson to marry Manman in order to compensate his friend. It has always been his heart disease. Whenever he learns that the relationship between the two of them is not good, he always regrets it in the dead of night. Because of his own will, As a result, both children have a bad life.

    However, when I saw their gluey appearance today, a gleam of relief flashed in my eyes.

    The old man said to the butler next to him, "Serve the food."

    "Yes." The

    dishes were served one by one, and when they were all served, everyone waited until the old man started.