Chapter 40

Chapter 40 · ?

    There was silence in the living room.

    Everyone has different expressions.

    Song Manman silently withdrew his feet, so embarrassed that he wanted to find a gap to get in.

    She wasn't quite sure whether Shen Yan had heard clearly, but Song Manman couldn't help but get mad, it seemed that she would definitely not be able to secretly speak ill of others in the future.

    When Shen Yan was sitting next to her, Song Manman glanced at him quietly, and saw that his expression was calm, without any waves in his eyes, she sounded half-hearted.

    Probably... Didn't hear it?

    Sitting on the other side of her, Shen's mother had a complicated expression. She wanted to say something, but she was afraid of hurting her son's self-esteem, so she fell into deep thought.

    For a moment no one spoke.

    It wasn't until Shen Yan, the person involved, took a meaningful look at Song Manman that he nodded to the doctor and said, "Help her see it."

    Song Manman, whose scalp was numb from the look, stopped breathing for a moment, feeling guilty.

    The doctor was an experienced Chinese medicine practitioner. After sitting down, he asked Song Manman to put his hand on the medical pillow to feel his pulse.

    After holding his breath and concentrating for a while, the doctor frowned more and more, making Song Manman tremble with fear, not daring to breathe.

    in a minute.

    The doctor moved his finger away, and after thinking for a while, he said to Shen Yan: "Mr. Shen, your wife's body is fine."

    Song Manman breathed a sigh of relief.

    Then the doctor said again: "But because of the cold body, every menstruation will be like this."

    Shen Yan frowned tightly: "Can it be cured?"

    The doctor nodded: "Of course, but I just need to take a period The traditional Chinese medicine of time."

    Song Manman resisted a little.

    Shen Yan at the side glanced at her, pressed her hand that was about to move, and said lightly: "It must be eaten."

    "..." Song Manman hummed softly.

    When the doctor stood up and was about to leave, Shen's mother, who was sitting beside him, also stood up suddenly, followed him, patted his shoulder, and said in a low voice, "Xiao Cheng, can you treat that aspect?" , If there is something, I will prescribe some traditional Chinese medicine or something."

    ... The

    voice gradually faded away, and Song Manman couldn't hear the details clearly, but she heard some important points, and she instantly gloated.

    Hmph, let's drink together if you have medicine.

    Shen Yan glanced at her and was relieved when she saw that she had a smile in her eyes and looked much better than last night.

    He raised his hand to glance at the time, then turned his head to look at Song Manman, and said in a low voice, "Remember to ask Aunt Chen to cook the medicine that will be delivered later."

    Song Manman was taken aback: "Are you leaving?"

    "Well, I'll be back in two days, stay at home these two days and be good." Seeing her somewhat messy hair, Shen Yan walked over to tidy it up for her carefully with lowered eyes, and whispered.