Chapter 33

Chapter 33 · ?

    At the living room table.

    Song Manman held the milk and drank it slowly, looked at Shen Yan, who was calm and composed, with strange eyes, a little unimaginable, he would step from the balcony of her room to the balcony next door, always felt that this kind of behavior was not in line with his image too fit.

    Father Song seems to be very busy, and has been dealing with official business in the study since he got the USB flash drive.

    Song Manman secretly glanced at Shen Yan again, logically speaking, shouldn't he be busier?

    "What's wrong." Shen Yan looked up at her.

    Song Manman swallowed the milk in his mouth, suddenly remembered something, and asked with weird eyes: "Cough, just do you remember what happened last night?"

    Shen Yan paused slightly with his hand on the cup, sipping Taking a sip of warm water, he said lightly, "Did something happen?"

    Seeing that he didn't seem to remember, Song Manman felt a little regretful, and she wanted to see Shen Yan's reaction after remembering.

    She curled her lips and said, "Okay, forget it."

    Shen Yan took another sip of warm water, breathed a sigh of relief quietly, and lowered his eyes to cover the embarrassment in his eyes.

    ...

    After Shen Yan left to go to the company, Song Manman was completely free, and Song's father was always busy in the study.

    At this moment, Song Qiaoming came out yawning with his messy hair on his slippers.

    Downstairs, Song Manman glanced at the alarm clock on the wall wondering: "Isn't it Friday today? Why did you wake up?"

    Song Qiaoming, who had been leisurely, froze suddenly, and said dumbfounded: "Fuck, isn't it Saturday ? Is it?"

    Song Manman: "No, it's Friday."

    Like a thunderbolt from the blue sky, Song Qiaoming screamed, and the afterimage came out quickly.

    Song Manman: "..."

    Three minutes later.

    With messy hair, Song Qiaoming rushed out with his schoolbag on one shoulder. If it wasn't for his handsome face, he would have just run out of a garbage dump with his unkempt appearance.

    When rushing to the door, Song Qiaoming seemed to think of something, suddenly turned around and said in a hurry: "Sister, you are free now, so you can take me there."

    Song Manman, who was eating steamed buns leisurely, was so enraged by Song Qiaoming. dragged him to school.

    Song Manman, who was suddenly pulled up, rolled her eyes as she choked on a mouthful of buns. When she finally swallowed, she immediately patted the back of his head: "You're going to murder."

    Song Qiaoming felt guilty.

    Song Manman quickly drank some milk and was urged to drive him to school.

    As soon as he arrived at the gate of the school, before the car stopped completely, he pushed open the door and stepped out, swinging his schoolbag and flying at a fast pace. At such a speed, it is not surprising that he is going to participate in the Olympics.

    Song Manman: "..."

    I don't know if it's because the three of them went about their own business, so that Song Manman, who was free, sat in the car and fell into deep thought.