Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Shen's house.

    The old man was sitting on the main seat, leaning on a long jade cane, his gray hair combed back meticulously, although there were several wrinkles on his face, his eyes were firm and serious, so that he looked a bit fierce.

    A middle-aged couple sat underneath. The middle-aged man was five points similar to the old man, more like a younger version. The middle-aged woman next to him was dressed in a lady's attire, and she was dressed gracefully and luxuriously. Shen Yan's father, Shen Yecheng And Shen Yan's mother, Jiang Zhen.

    But there were also two people sitting opposite them, they were Shen Yan's uncle and aunt.

    The man sitting opposite Shen Yecheng said with a dissatisfied expression: "This nephew is not paying attention to us more and more. We are so late for a meal together."

    The woman next to him rolled her eyes, Suddenly said: "Hey, sister-in-law, you said that Xiaoyan has been married for a year now, why is there no movement at all, there must be some problem."

    Jiang Zhen's eyelids moved slightly, and she didn't reply.

    The woman suddenly realized as if she had suddenly realized, she covered her mouth and pretended to say: "Oh, I forgot, Xiaoyan hates his wife. I heard that he wanted to divorce Manman a while ago, and I didn't know that the two of them How is it now, you said that Xiaoyan has such a cold temper, would he have divorced long ago and won’t let us know? The old time is sorted out, welcome to join us, and you can watch tens of thousands of historical novels for free.” The

    woman’s husband waited until he said After finishing, she shook her head regretfully, as if she had already said with certainty: "Manman is such an obedient child, and she is so devoted to Xiaoyan. It would be a pity if she got divorced.

    " An attitude that doesn't care about you and is superior.

    Seeing that she still put on such an appearance, they curled their lips and snorted, and when they wanted to continue to say something, they saw the old man's face darken, and the Changyu walking stick hit the floor heavily, and severely reprimanded her. Said: "Okay, don't talk about it, I don't know if Xiaoyan is away."

    As soon as the old man spoke, Shen Yepeng and his wife immediately fell silent, sat down properly and stopped talking, but it was still a little Not reconciled, he glared at them from time to time.

    Seeing their appearance, the old man sitting in the first place shook his head invisibly and sighed. There was neither expectation nor disappointment in his eyes.

    Jiang Zhen, who was on the opposite side, looked at the two of them with a sarcastic smile on her lips, as if mocking them for their useless efforts.

    They obviously don't have the strength to make fools of their heads, but they have to act like the old man is eccentric and didn't let them inherit the company. Although they can't make any real threats with their brains, they always do some small tricks to deliberately disgust them.

    The old man glanced at Shen Yecheng and his wife, then at Shen Yopeng and others on the other side, and said in a calm voice: "Manman is a good child, she is the granddaughter-in-law of my Shen family, and no one can change it, understand. "

    Jiang Zhen and the two of them didn't speak, but Shen Yepeng's wife quickly responded: "Father, you are right, Manman is from our Shen family, so it must not be changed."

    She smiled kindly, but she was very upset in her heart. , a wild girl who doesn't know where she came from can be so favored, I really don't know how much incense she burned in her previous life.