Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    All the people present gasped, covered their mouths and couldn't believe it. It turned out that what Song Manman said in the box before was true, and the person she married was really the president of the Shen Group.

    Before, they were still envious of Song Manman, but once there was too much difference between people, like the endless ocean, they would not be able to feel jealous at all.

    Su Xiaoyun's face was as pale as paper, and her jealousy almost broke through the sky, so she didn't realize that her expression had been distorted to a terrifying degree.

    The few people standing beside her looked surprised when they saw it, and they kept away from her without a trace, thinking that they would stop interacting with her when they got back.

    ——When

    Shen Yan walked over to pick him up with an umbrella, and suddenly called her name affectionately, Song Manman remained calm on the surface, but was filled with surprise in his heart.

    Song Manman was vigilant: [The male lead has some conspiracy? 】

    The system is heartbroken: 【He must be greedy for your body, he is lowly! ]

    "..." That's not necessarily true.

    Song Manman, without a hint of surprise on the surface, lifted her skirt and stepped into the rain, and stood shoulder to shoulder with Shen Yan under the umbrella. She looked up at Shen Yan, her bright eyes were full of "joy", as if because of the first time He felt "flattered" when he came to pick her up in person. "

    Is it cold?"

    "It's not cold." The

    sudden concern made Song Manman even more vigilant.

    However, in the eyes of everyone, this simple conversation was full of warmth, and the two looked at each other for a moment, which made others envious.

    Shen Yan lowered his eyes and thought: "..."

    It seems that the favorability degree will be completed soon.

    Song Manman frowned: "..."

    Knocking on your mother, cleaning up all the moths all day long, it's so annoying.

    The two were holding the same umbrella, Shen Yan glanced at the group of people standing at the entrance of the hotel indifferently at this moment, frowned and lowered his head to ask Song Manman: "Your friend?"

    Song Manman raised the question The hem of the skirt, to prevent the rain from getting the corners of the skirt, also glanced at the group of people and curled their lips: "Oh, no, it's just a group of strangers." The

    others were a little embarrassed by Song Manman's light eyes, silently Standing where he was, he was embarrassed to speak.

    Seeing that they were about to leave, Su Xiaoyun,

    who had been standing aside, sneered at her leaving back and shouted: "Song Manman, you don't think your past is over, do you? We know what kind of person you were before." Are you not afraid that he will find out?"

    Su Xiaoyun who finished speaking this sentence saw Shen Yan stop and turn around as expected, a strange light flashed in her eyes.

    But before the malice in her eyes had time to hide, she saw Shen Yan holding a black umbrella, standing side by side with Song Manman under the umbrella, looking down at her, her cold gaze fell on her, making people shudder, Su Xiaoyun couldn't help I shuddered consciously.