5 Tree Trouble

I rush home to shower and get myself together for the day. Cal said he'll pick me up at noon. This means I have to tidy up my place real quick. Another human has not been by in weeks and it has been a hardcore bachelor pad. Is that pizza still under the couch?

I push the thoughts of moldy mushroom pie out of my mind as I take in the winter wonderland around me. It snowed all night and everything has a fresh coat of white. It looks like a Christmas movie town. There are bubbles of giddiness fizzing and popping within me, and I lie to myself and say it is the sudden holiday spirit that has found me.

Running around the house, I get the piles I live in taken care of. I put my school papers into my bag, my clean laundry into the drawers, and my dishes into the wash. I even have time to quickly run the vacuum before jumping in the shower. It is surprisingly big in comparison to the rest of the small bungalow. It was remodeled just before I bought it and could house half a rugby team if required. Fantasies.

I contemplate if I need to take care of business. My hand finds my soapy rod. I envision Cal's hand on it. With only a few pumps, it is fully erect. I think about our bodies being pressed together under the covers, his amazing kissing, and his words in my ear. I can feel the tension building.

DING DONG!

"Shit," I curse the doorbell. I look at my phone. 11:52. "He's early."

I rinse, dry, and wrap a towel around myself. I dash to the front door and check the peephole just in case. It is Cal indeed. Red baseball cap and flannel button-down with a brown work jacket over it. He looks like a lumberjack and I want a piece of his timber.

When I pull open the door to greet him, my towel unfastens and falls to my feet. In the doorway, I am stark naked with the slight remains of my shower boner. He gives me the up-down and lets out a deep belly laugh.

"Well, damn. What a welcome."

"I was –" I try to explain myself as humiliation takes over.

He must read my mind, for he scoops me up, drops the bag he is carrying, and closes the door behind us. In his pleasant vice grip, he gives me a sweet kiss. Then nibbles my bottom lip.

"You are making it hard to be gentlemanly, sir," he whispers in my ear.

I giggle; his beard tickles my ear. His hands find my bare ass.

"That was an accident. I swear. You caught me in the shower. You are early, mister."

"Oh, I'd like to catch you in the shower," he uses his deeper bravado, and I get goosebumps. He gives my rear cheeks a frisky squeeze as I tighten them to flirt back.

With another snog, he puts me down. He doesn't hide the obvious push his chubby is making against the front of his jeans, and I am too lust-stunned to hide my stiffy that is arrowing right at him. In a whirl, he slides his jacket off and affixes it to my hard dick.

"What a great coat hanger. So hospitable." We both laugh.

I playfully swat at him and lay his jacket down on the arm of the sofa.

"Be right back. Gonna put some clothes on," I tell him as I take course for the stairs.

"Aww. Do you have to?" he asks with a wink.

When I return, there is a delectable sandwich waiting for me.

"This is why I am early. Thought we'd have lunch before we take off. The turkey's from yesterday. Got the bread at the bakery in town and the brie at the deli next to it. And, heads up, there is a spread of cranberry sauce in there."

He is so excited about the meal it makes me grin. I pass on asking him how he is even remotely hungry after our huge breakfast this morning, for my eyes dance over his massive body, and know it needs to be fueled.

He devours his sandwich in a blink and I eat half of mine. It is the best sandwich I think I've ever had. Wrapping up the other half, I tell him that I am saving the remains for later.

"Well, let's get a move on. The tree farm is gonna be busy today," Cal says, grabbing his coat.

I find mine and we are out the door. He offers to drive. I oblige, though I wonder how his pick-up truck is going to handle the snow.

Cal is right. Zorgel's Orchards is packed with families picking out their trees. And the parking field is a mess with mushy snow and mud pits. He pulls a saw and some rope from the bed of the truck and we start our hike up the far trail.

Somehow, we've chosen the quietest path. On our walk, we pass only one family. The daughter, who is maybe four years old, stares at Cal's gargantuan frame as we go by. And I can overhear her telling her mom that she just saw Santa. I look up at Cal to find him already looking at me. I am unable to suppress a smile.

Suddenly he stops. We both turn to find the little girl tugging on his coat.

"Hello, there," he says, squatting down to kid level. He waves to the girl's parents as if to say this happens a lot. They wave back as a thank you.

"I would like a new baby brother," she informs Cal.

He glances briefly at his watch, and I notice her mom is very pregnant. His eyes bolt to me and then return to his tiny visitor.

"Well, Maddie, I think that can be arranged. You have stayed off the naughty list all year. I may have to pull a few strings, but I am sure there is enough Christmas magic to get you what you want."

"Thanks!" she shouts with glee and skips back to her parents.

It is early, and we barely know each other, but he may be the whole package. I mean this kid thinks he is Santa. They are the best judges of character. Kids and dogs.

It doesn't take long for us to find the perfect tree. A gorgeous Fraser. Just about six feet. Cal cuts it down, wraps it, and hoists it up onto his shoulder in five minutes flat.

Cheeks pink, first few buttons open, and sleeves rolled up, my bear of a friend is one fine specimen. Damn.

We make our way back to the truck and Cal slides our treasure into the back. A flick of panic rushes through me when I see how disastrous the ground looks under the truck. Sadly, my concern comes to fruition. With grinding and sliding, the truck doesn't go anywhere when Cal starts it up.

"Shit," Cal whispers.

"Want me to get out and push?" I ask.

"No. You take over here. I'll push."

I do as I am asked and slide over to the driver's seat.

"Okay!" Cal shouts, "Gun it!"

And I do. With a lurch, the truck pops out of its slop canyon and rights itself.

"Ah!" I hear Cal behind me. 

I am out of the truck in a flash. At the tailgate, I find him covered head to toe in mud that slattered from the tires.

As I cross to him, I can't help but laugh. Like hard.

"Oh, you think this is funny?" he says, pulling me in.

In wiggling to escape his dirty hug, I slip. My ass splashes down hard into the brown slop.

"Dammit!" I yelp. But I can't stop laughing.

My gentle giant pulls me from my mud pile and plants a big kiss on my lips.

"Let's get you home, you filthy animal."