19 Friday Night Fights

In a blink, weeks go by. I am teaching the hell out of English Monday through Friday and living for weekends with Cal. A few times, Cal and I never leave his cabin for all of Saturday and Sunday. Other times, I follow him around the whole town of NP, talking to people, helping villagers with tasks, and meeting with staff members. He even gives me my own side quests sometimes.

In March, Cal's schedule gets crazy with annual meetings with folks around the world. He travels to tech conferences, toy expos, and business workshops. Running Christmas is no easy task. And like any other multi-trillion dollar company, Cal has to stay abreast on all the newest strategies and planning procedures to keep holiday cheer at tip top levels.

Though I miss Cal while we are apart, Travis is a great fill-in hunk while my man in red is gone. We have developed the perfect FWB situation. Dinner or video games some nights, mutual jerking off and 69ing other nights. There were a few times I've fell asleep in Travis's arms and woke up cuddled between him and Cal the next morning, my head on Travis's chest and my ass crack filled with Cal's sleeping python.

This "long distance" thing is really working, I think to myself on my way home from work. It's the first Friday in May, and Cal and I are still going strong.

I can't wait another minute to bell travel to the NP. I am so horny and haven't seen Cal for two weeks. I want to kiss him so badly. The moment I drop my school bag at home, I shake the magic orb and am zapped to the living room of Cal's cabin.

"Cal," I call, spinning and listening for his response.

"It's bad, Ryan," Louie says from the kitchen island. His eyes do not leave the tablet he is examining. "Cal is in his steam room. Been there quite a while now. Won't talk to anyone."

He crosses to the refrigerator and gets out an enormous water bottle.

"What's up?" I ask, letting a bit of concern get through with my question.

"The projections for the first period are in. They haven't seemed to budge much from those measured in December. Cal is taking it very poorly."

He hands me the bottle of water and I kiss him on the cheek as ahello and thank you. I know my mission.

"Okay. I will go talk to him."

Through the steam and dim lighting, I find Cal sitting on the marble bench along the back of the square room. He is nude and leaning back against the wall. His eyes are closed and his pecs rise and fall with each breath.

"Hey," I say, extending the water bottle toward him.

He opens his eyes and takes me in. I've shed my clothes and stand before him in the buff. As if it is too much to move, he doesn't reach for what I'm holding until I shake it a few times at him like a dog.

"You're here?" he asks.

"Obviously."

"No I mean I can't believe it's Friday already."

I have never seen Cal this way. He seems so sad and defeated. He's sitting there on the bench almost as though he has melted into it.

"Louie says you need to drink some water. You've been in here way too long. I agree. If you are not careful, you are going to turn into a raisin."

Cal scoffs.

"I am fine. My body is different from yours."

It isn't a false statement, but it means more than the words are saying. I let it go, knowing it's an invitation to argue. I put the water bottle down beside him on the bench. Carefully, I straddle him, pressing my naked parts to his, I nuzzle into his slick body. Based on how much sweat and intoxicating man smell I come in contact with, I can tell that he has, in fact, been in the steam for a while. Usually, he would wrap his arms around me and pull me in. I'm craving him, his touch, is affection. But Cal doesn't budge.