11 To Ring or Not to Ring

Wake up. Pick up the bell. Don't ring it. Put it back in its box.

Eat breakfast. Pick up the bell. Carefully put it back down.

Watch Christmas movies, but never take my eye off the bell's box.

After dinner and too much wine, pick up the bell with intentions of shaking the shit out of it, but chicken out.

Now it is close to 10 p.m. and I am staring at the damn bell, trying to wrap my head around what happened this morning and what I should do. It has been some of the best sex I ever had, but it was with Santa Claus. Sexy polar bear Santa. My head explodes again.

"Ringing the bell means what? Living at the North Pole? Telling Santa that I want to be his Mrs. Claus? Make toys with the elves?" I say out loud. "I can't get with Santa, err, Cal. I have a life here in Airy Gap. The North Pole is so cold and so far away. I am not ready to put my new job and independence on the shelf. I just fucking got here!"

I can't believe I am thinking about this. What drugs did Cal slip me? Right? This has to be some weird dream that I will wake up from in the morning. But if it's not, I can't sacrifice what I have started on my own.

I engage the needle on the record player: Bing Crosby. Finishing the bottle, I pore one last glass of wine. In the morning this will all be a silly fantasy and I will go back to living my normal life. To solidify this feeling, I send Travis a Merry Christmas text before passing out on the couch. Again.

***

My text notification wakes me up the next morning. I look around the living room. Microphone sits under the tree. Red bikini on the arm of the chair. Bell in the box on the coffee table. Shit.

I find my phone. Travis wished me a happy day after Christmas. He is visiting family in Pennsylvania but tells me he will see me at the gym tomorrow.

ME: Sounds good, stud. 😉

See, there is this guy interested in me who isn't Santa. He isn't asking me to move to the North Pole or uproot my life.

My thought process is interrupted by a tapping at my window. I make my way over to find a gorgeous, alabaster dove chilling out on the other side of the glass. Sliding the pane open, I am greeted by the bird as he hops in and perches on the sill. Tied around his leg is a little golden capsule. I untie the attachment and off the snowy bird flies. This is some Disney shit now.

Inside the case is a letter. I unfold it and give it a read.

Ryan,

I wanted to apologize for not making my intentions clearer. When I told you to ring the bell if you wanted to see me again, I meant to show you around the NP and spend time with you. I have no expectations of you changing your life for me, for we barely know each other. I am not asking you for your hand in marriage or even for exclusivity. All I know is I am not ready to stop seeing you, and I want to entertain the idea of where things may go. So, if you decide to give it a ring, only expect to be shown a good time and to get better acquainted with one another. No pressure either way.

Merrily,

Cal (S.C.)

I look up from the note and then all around my living room. Does he have the place bugged or is this just part of his Santa-sense? I let the creepiness go and decide on the spot to ring the damn bell. As I reach for the shiny orb, my attention is caught by Cal's red swimsuit.

"Why not," I say slipping out of my PJs.

I bring the suit to my face and take a big whiff, then I step into it and hike it up. The moment my package meets the fabric where his thick member sat, my dick gets iron-hard. Lounging on the sofa, I grab onto my knob through the fabric, rubbing and jerking it. My finger finds my hole and probes and flicks the tunnel that Cal blasted with his gingerbread icing. In moments I am dripping precum and adding to the collection that my sexy giant started for me. This thought gets me to the edge really fast. With my hand cranking my lycra-covered shaft and my digits banging the entrance Santa wrecked with his candy cane, I can't hold out any longer.

"Fahhhck!" I belt as I unleash my seed, making a big sticky mess in Cal's trunks.

I lie there contently as my load joins the others that came before me. My smile is unavoidable, knowing even without Cal here I still shared a special moment with him.

I pause my thoughts as my phone goes off. I look down and am immediately frozen.

TRAVIS: Can't wait to see you in the hot tub. 😈

Fuck. Now I have to let Travis down. He is going to hate me.

***

I decided against telling Travis via text. I'm man enough to do it in person. When I get to the gym in the morning, I see him in the weights section. Instead of awkwardly loitering, I decide to head to the pool to get some laps in.

After my swim, I don't find Travis in the steam room. When I make my way into the jacuzzi room, I discover the sexy beast alone in the tub.

"There you are," he says looking up to see me put my towel on a hook.

I glide down the stairs and spring through the water, straddling his lap.

"Oh, hey," he says with a handsome grin.

"Hey," I say and then kiss him.

Our mouths unite. His hands find my waist. His cock comes alive and rests against my rear spread crevice.

I stop, lean back, and take in his jawline, his button nose, his smile. I bite my lip. He can read it on my face. He knows.

With a sigh, he says, "You heard from Cal, didn't you?"

My head falls to his shoulder and I nod into his neck.

"Damn," he whispers. His big hands press my back firmly into him.

"If it doesn't work out, you will be the first to know."

"Oh, yum. Sloppy seconds. Thanks," he jokes.

"Oh hush," I reply. "You'd probably like that."

He laughs. "Actually..."

I look him in the eyes. "Thank you, Travis. There is a spark here and we both know it."

"But you have to see what's up with Cal."

I nod and we kiss again. This time soft and chaste, setting a new boundary.

"Well, go on," Travis says, giving my ass a final squeeze.

He knows I am genuinely interested in him, for my tool is at full mast as I ascend the stairs.

"Let me know if you guys want a third?" he half-jokes.

Fuck that would be hot.

"You're at the top of my list, sexy," I assure him as I grab my towel and head out.

***

I crash through my front door and sprint to the coffee table. No second guessing this time. I pull the bell from the box, ripping the cardboard lid right off.

"Here I come, Cal!"

With hope in my heart and lust in my pants, I ring the fuck outta that bell.