9 Two Surprises

"But it is over. Right? I haven't heard from him. That mother fucker."

I sit across from beautifully naked Travis in the steam room. Almost a month later and no word from Cal. This poor guy, hot as hell and dripping wet, has had to hear me go up and down about Cal disappearing for almost three weeks now.

"What have we said?" Travis reminds me without moving his draped arm from over his eyes.

"I am not allowed to keep talking about Cal if I don't take you up on your offer." It's monotone. Travis has made me say it every day this week. But he is right, if there is this sexy, funny, and available man literally lying right in front of me who has offered to take me on a date and treat me to a sex-filled night at his downtown loft, I have no excuses. Plus, a month is long enough to wait on Cal. If he was really interested, he would have reached out by now.

I just thought we had something real going.

"Good boy," he says as a smile spreads across his face and sits up to face me. Obviously, I watch his delicious cock and balls dangle freely over the edge of the bench.

He clears his throat. "No, no, no. You can not ogle my goodies if you keep denying me your time. You are not getting access to Lil' Trav again until we do it right."

He is correct again, but it makes me laugh that he calls his dick "Lil' Trav" because there is nothing small about it.

I grin because my last and only official meeting with Lil' Trav was porno worthy, well except for how it ended.

Rewind to last Saturday.

I went out with a few of my teacher friends to a karaoke bar. Including Ingrid, whose Christmas Eve party I am going to tomorrow night. Obviously, I was drinking to forget Cal and doing a decent job of it.

As I finished singing "Wagon Wheel," in walked Travis with a slew of his buddies. Our gaze met and I stood there on stage with what I am sure was a dumb little smirk on my face.

All night we eye-fucked each other from across the bar, but neither of us dislodged from our crew to approach each other. That is, until I made a bathroom run.

I thought how archaic it was to see an old trough-style piss station. The moment I unzipped and pulled out my dick at the urinal, someone came in and took the spot next to me. I didn't look at first, even though the fellow lizard drainer was standing closer to me than I felt comfortable with. With a few quick glances, I scoped out the flowing cock of the guy next to me and realized I knew that meat. My dick still in my hand, looked up to find Travis relieving himself next to me.

"Hey, stud," he says, shaking the last drops from his tool.

My cheeks caught on fire as the six shots of cinnamon whiskey and four beers that were coursing through me provided the courage to reach right over and take a hold of Travis's prick.

"Hey there," he said with a surprised growl.

As I start pumping it, his hand finds my phallus and our lips meet. In the middle of the men's bathroom, we go at each other. With aggressive open mouth, tongue merging and mutual rod jerking, I am taken away to pleasure land.

Breaking our connection, Travis turned and slid the lock on the door in place and pushed me against the wall. His pillowy lips cover my neck and his breath was warm in my ear. I looked down to see my soldier at complete attention. His was taking its time to make it to the party.

"I'll fix that," I think as I gave him a hard shove against the stall and dropped to my knees.

"Fuck, Ryan," he said with a chuckle.

Instantly his laugh was gone and his head went back and he let out a beastly moan, for I already took half of his love monster into my mouth. His hands found the back of my head and pushed my mouth all the way down his pole until my nose touched his perfectly smooth pubic wall. With a slight cough, I rebounded up and then took over. My hand found his shaft and my bobbing generated the perfect rhythm. His cockhead tickled my tonsils as I cranked his prick with the slickness of my deepthroat spittle.

"Hot damn, Ryan. That feels so good."

I knew he meant it, but his cock was only half hard still. This lit a fire within me and I went hog wild. I pumped and sucked like crazy.

"Fuh-uh-uh-uck. Slurp that dick, boy," Travis commanded.

And I did.

A few minutes later, he grabbed my chin and brought me up to him to kiss him. His hands went beneath my jeans and found my ass. He squeezed and smacked each cheek.

"I'm sorry, buddy," he whispered in my ear. "Your mouth is a miracle. Damn, it feels like heaven, and you are a sexy ass angel, but I have had too much liquor tonight. Lil' Trav is not cooperating."

I giggled, hearing his organ's nickname for the first time.

"I was about to start taking it personally," I told him.

"Fuck no. It was awesome. Tell you what. Give me a second shot at this. For real. We can get some food and some drinks sometime. Finish with some dessert at my place."

His lips found mine and his fingertip pressed lightly into my man-cunt. Sparks shot from every orifice of my body.

I nodded as our mouths disconnected.

"Sounds good, Travis." I pulled myself together with a wink and snuck out of the bathroom first, knowing Ingrid was going to wonder where I was.

"Fine. Dinner. New Year's Day. You, me, and Lil' Trav," I agreed, returning to our conversation in the steam room.

Best compromise: one last week for Cal to reach out or I give things with Travis a shot.

"Finally. Starting to make me feel a little desperate."

I grin and give his knee an apology pat.

He stands and his crotch is at eye level. If I were ogling his goodies before, I am straight up drooling over them now. Travis flings his towel over his shoulder and does a little shimmy, making Lil' Trav dance for me. 

"Mmm," I compliment, licking my lips.

"We will be waiting for you," he tells me as he bends down and gives me a deep, slow kiss. Then he is gone. 

What is it with this steam room? Fuck.

***

It's sometime after 2 a.m. Christmas Eve, well I guess Christmas Day now when I awake to the sound of movement beside me in my living room. My eyes flutter, but I can't get myself to open them yet.

Yes, I passed out on the couch in my underwear and the remains of the pizza rolls I ate when I got home are scattered all over my chest. Yes, Ingrid's Christmas party was lit. Yes, I am probably going to hate my life choices tomorrow. But, I mean, I have no one to spend tomorrow with anyways, so why not be sad AND hungover?

The grogginess I am feeling snaps away when my eyes adjust to a figure standing between me and the Hallmark Christmas movie I fell asleep to.

"The fuck!" I shout, sitting up.

A familiar giant is standing there before me, in a big red suit. I give myself a little smack on the face to make sure I am not dreaming.

"Ryan, I am so sorry if I scared you," he says.

"Cal? What the hell are you doing here?"