24 Vita Bella

We apparate in a dimly lit bedroom. Looking around, there is something in the style that screams European. Cal moves to a set of French doors and light cascades in as they part.

I feel like I walk out onto the balcony in slow motion. My nose takes in the aquatic scent. The rays of the rising sun hit the Grand Canal. My breath is lost.

I look at my smartwatch. The time has updated–5:33 AM. When I was a teenager, I promised myself I would one day walk every bridge in Venice. Over the past ten years I started letting that dream go, for Brad was too focused on accumulating wealth and not doing anything meaningful with it–like travel. He didn't care to see new places. He wanted new clothes and new cars.

Cal pulls me into him and deeply kisses me in the sunrise of the Italian city of love. I can't help but think that this is what Hallmark movies are made of and, for once, I totally eat it up.

"Let's get a little nap. Then we can grab an espresso and some breakfast. Then you can go explore while I meet with the Italian toy makers conglomerate stationed here," Cal says.

I fall onto him on the bed. We keep softly kissing each other as I settle in on top of him. With our chests and bulges resting against each other, we both know there is going to be no napping going on. I haven't seen him in weeks, and I can tell that all parts of him are happy to see me too.

I slid my hand into his pants and find his quickly swelling member.

"You rascal," he says. His bravado makes me bite my lip.

"I need you inside me," I whisper.

"Fuck. I want that. I've missed that hole, boy."

I shimmy Cal's pants down and turn on my knees to point my ass toward his face. I am in a perfect position for him to use my throat. Before I swallow his bull dick, I feel him hike my pants down and expose my bare ass.

His breath catches as my horny mouth takes his knob as far as it can down my throat in one swallow. One of his hands finds the back of my head and holds me there. His sausage snuggly down my pipe, chin resting in his pubes, and my nose taking in the musk of his balls. His other hand finds my thigh and guides my leg over him so he has an all-access pass to my man cunt.

Something changes in Cal's plan. Just before I start to cough, he lets go. With care, Cal quickly rolls us over. His knees take residency on each side of my head. Like a gerbil drinking from his water bottle, I suck and lick at his prick as he uses his hands to reach down and separate my cheeks.  His roughness makes me go at it harder. I can tell he can't quite get the angle he wants. Crazed, Cal hoists me from the bed with a growl. Hanging upside down doesn't stop me from blowing my giant. I can't complain, but he is less worried about pleasuring me and more worried about getting my hole ready to get wrecked. His arms hug me tightly to his chest as he feasts on my anticipating apple fritter. All of his ravenous munching, makes his hard, hairy pecs rub all over my dick. I can feel the leak of my honey in the fuzzy crevasse, and the frotting is quickly bringing me to my brink.

"Cal," I pant. And he knows.

He gruffly places me on the bed. My head hangs over the edge and Cal takes the opportunity to face fuck me for a few humps. Then like a grizzly, he paws at me. Grabbing my leg, he spins me around so my cock meets his. He takes my legs into his arms and without even trying to line his torpedo up with my target, he forces his fat dick into my hole.

"Fuck!" I shout. The surprise and minor pain make my head spin. I am high as a kite on the primal energy Cal is secreting. 

"Damn, Daddy. Fuck my hole!"

His smile is devilish. His eyes burned into mine. I wanted his body, his mind, his cock. I need him–all of him.

My hands find Cal's pecs. My fingers grab onto his nipples.

He growls and picks up speed. I pinch and yank harder, trying to hold back from blasting my batter.

"Fuck," Cal growls. He bends down to me and wraps his arms around me. With each thrust, he lifts me from the bed. He is using me as a sex doll, and I am so fucking turned on.

Our mouths connect. His lips find my ear.

"Ryan," he whispers.

Him saying my name breaks me.

"I'm coming, Cal," I whisper back.

Handsfree, I unleash my icing. With a string of moans, I fill the sweaty space between Cal and me with spasm after spasm of my cream.

"Yes," he grunts as I feel the muscles in his back tighten. "Yes!"

With a final groan from the depths of his insides, Cal fills my chute up with a half dozen squirts of his warm seed. His mouth remains ajar even after he finishes. A satisfied chuckle is released as he falls into me.

Wow. The earth fucking shook.

Cal lifts himself and finds my face with his hands. His softened eggplant slides out of my used cavity. My bear crawls up on top of me. He drapes his thick thigh across my waist. The light squish sound of my load smooshing between our stomachs makes me smile.

I drum his ass mound with my thumb and whistle "That's Amore." He joins by the end of the verse.

"You really pizza-pied me," I joke.

He smiles and adds, "Well, it's your fault for letting your moon hit my eye."

I kiss him hard for our shared corniness. He gets me. I feel seen.

"Thanks again, for this. And for saving me at the club," I tell him.

"Of course. Least I can do. You are always putting up with my shit."

We both laugh.

He slides under me and my body gets encapsulated in Cal's underarm. Neither of us cares we're covered in each other's lad liquor. We have zero motivation to leave this bed. Using my lover's shoulder as a pillow, I take in his man fragrance. Almost as if it is some kind of hot daddy chloroform, I feel the sleepiness hit me like a load of bricks.

Teetering on the edge of dreamland, I remember the weird thing that happened at Mmkay's.

"I saw Krampus again," I tell Cal.

"What? Where?"

If I weren't sleep drunk, I would pay more attention to the surprise in his voice and relieve him of his concern. Instead, I continue my sleepy cub path.

"At the club. On the dancefloor. He was coming for me and I had decided I was going to stand my ground."

I let out a yawn.

"Ryan. That was dumb."

Lacadazily, I nod.

"Yeah, but no worries. He vanished when my ex showed up."

Cal lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Seriously, Ry..."

I know he is unhappy with how nonchalant I am about the situation, but the buzz of amazing sex, the power of a needed nap, and the magic of his body against mine are too much.

I fade out.