6 Dirty While Getting Clean

We trudge up the stairs of my porch. After making it into the house, Cal leans the tree against the door of the entryway closet. Synchronously, we both drop trou and strip our dirty clothes off. I toss mine on top of Cal's and kick them toward the door.

He looks at me with a grin and I am unable to take my eyes off him. Playfully, Cal gives my right nipple a pinch and I push him away. 

"Go get in the shower in the master bedroom. I will bring you a towel and washcloth," I tell him.

I point to the door on the other side of the kitchen and give his left ass cheek a smack as he moves that way. He looks back at me over his shoulder as he pumps his eyebrows up and down. I take a mental polaroid.

A few minutes later, I enter the bathroom. He left the door wide open and I watch him in the mirror as I get his towel situated. My shower doesn't have a sliding door or curtain. It is tile and stone and there is only a half wall with a glass divider from the wall to about halfway across the length of the basin. There is a traditional water setup, but also a rainfall shower head that protrudes from the ceiling in the middle.

"You are all set," I say, trying to give him his privacy.

"Hey, while you are here, wash my back."

Fucking rascal.

"If you insist. Coming in," I announce as I step in behind him.

He hands me the body wash and I lather up a washcloth. Everything remains innocent for about 27 seconds. I give his back a good scrub before he bends over.

"Give my garage a good washin' too," he tells me.

I do as I am asked. My washcloth hand moves up and down, giving all of his ass attention from the top of his crack down to his taint.

"Too rough. Lose the washcloth."

I swallow hard as my soapy, uncovered hand runs up ad down his crescent. Taking my time to trace his puckered man knot with my finger. Beyond my hand, I can see my cock spasm as it reaches full solidity.

"Good. Now get my stomach," he demands.

In one movement, Cal uprights himself and pulls my hands around him, resting them on his hairy belly. With a mini squat, something uncontrollably hot happens. My raging hard dick slides into the juicy cavern between where Cal's thighs meet his ass and his taint.

"Come on, Ryan. Keep washing." Staying in character, he makes my hands move in circles on his fuzzy abdomen. While he does this, the little devil slowly twerks the lower half of him. This makes my sudsy and slick pole plunge in and out of his Bermuda Triangle. Each rebound starts with my cockhead sliding against his hunk hole, deeply between his beefy legs, and ends with me poking his hanging eggs.

I plaster my face against Cals' back. A dozen more strokes and I am blowing. "Cal," I bleat.

My shower master must know. He steps away from me into the spray of water. Giving my love organ a break, I catch my breath and switch spots with him. When I turn back to him, his hands find my head.

"Let me get that hair," he says as he starts massaging shampoo into my scalp.

As foam drifts down our bodies, I can't pay any attention to his hands in my hair. Cal's thighs have engulfed my rod. I am tucked under his man orbs and snuggly enveloped by his wet taint tunnel. He rinses the suds from my head and slowly starts gliding in and out on my cock.

"Gotta clean your back." The humongous daddy pulls me in tight and soaps up the small of my back.

While he diligently washes me, his humping gets faster and more forceful. His massive meat slaps off my belly and I am incredibly close to painting the insides of his thighs with my seed. My head can't support itself anymore. It falls to his powerful chest.