7 Saturday Swim and Other Session

It was around 11 p.m. that I was awoken by Cal moving under me. We had fallen asleep on the couch together. Again. It's becoming our usual thing, I guess. I sleep hard lying on top of him, and I know why. There is something so comforting about my chest on his. The skin-to-skin contact. The warm solace of his fur on my lightly hair-dusted torso and his big arms keeping me pulled into him. Not to mention, the periodic nuzzle of his beard against my forehead and kisses in my hair.

I think about how we got here. Cal poured heavily whiskey-spiked eggnog and we got the tree together, laughing and having fun. I turned on carols and the fireplace. It felt like a time from when I was a kid. After it got warm from the fire, Cal shed his sweatshirt and we sat on the couch half-naked together taking in the glimmer of the lights. The warmth of the alcohol and some amazing kissing landed me on top of my beastly friend and the rest was sleepy history.

"Sorry, mister. If I am gonna get myself to the gym tomorrow for a date with my hot swim buddy, I have to go now," Cal whispered.

The compliment makes me smile. His hands slide under the waistband of my shorts and start kneading at my mounds. He scootches me up to him and gives me a long, tongue-active kiss. One finger from each hand explores my grotto and I bite his lip to tell him he is driving me wild.

"Just stay. We can stop by your place in the morning and grab your stuff," I suggest.

"Nah, I should go," he says, but I'm not buying it. I grind my pole into his hip.

The press of his hard cock against my thigh tells me he wants to stay–and wants to do more. I try my best not to take his say one thing but do something else style personally. He made it clear earlier that he's into me and I will let him figure things out.

I stop abruptly. Giving him a piece of his own medicine.

"Okay," I say, getting up to my knees. I give his tube steak a squeeze through his lounge pants, then stand the rest of the way. "I will see you to the door."

Of course, I don't want to see him to the door. I want to see him to my bed. I want to bounce up and down on that daddy dick and flip him on his belly and blow my load in his big fuzzy ass.

He gets up off the couch. As he stands, his hardon boinks into mine. He takes me in for another long kiss.

"Thank you, Ryan," he whispers in my ear. He pulls my sweatshirt back on and slides his feet into his muddy boots. I open the door for him, grudgingly.

"Get some sleep. You will need it to outswim this old man in the morning."

He kisses me right as a start to smile. This makes me giggle and he kisses me harder. My heart flutters.

"Goodnight, Cal."

"Goodnight." 

He breaches the doorway and pauses.

"Keep your hands off your meat." He turns and winks, but I know it's a command.

I roll my eyes with a smile and close the door behind him.

***

As promised, Cal met me at the gym. Strangely, it was packed. We guessed that it was post-Turkey Day folks who felt bad about their gluttonous behavior. I knew that we weren't going to have the same locker room connection we had over the past few days, but we still had a great workout together.

The pool lanes are so busy, he and I have to share a lane. No complaints there, though. Being so close to him, our bodies accidentally on purpose bumping into each other as we transition between drills makes my primal desire to fuck Cal right there in the shallow end almost uncontrollable.