14 Quid Pro Quo

Cal and I are trudging through a snowy forest at twilight.

I am poking fun at him for only having his red bikini on.

I stop to look at a peculiar ice sculpture. I hold my lantern close to it and find it is an unknown humanoid creature.

"Cal?" I hear myself ask as I look up and find myself alone in the woods.

I spin around as the last of the sun's light snuffs out and shadows are cast in every direction.

Out in the darkness, I see them. Two yellow eyes, deep in the abyss.

I step back and awkwardly bump against a tree. After righting myself, I notice the eyes are closer than before.

My breath accelerates as I turn and jog through the forest. The lantern is only lighting a meter in front of me.

Every time I look over my shoulder, the glowing globes are nearer to me.

Panic starts to take over and I haphazardly sprint, screaming Cal's name.

Like I hit a brick wall, I slam into the back of my lover. My savior.

But when he turns to face me, he is nude and in a foggy-eyed, zombie-like state. My breath catches and my stomach goes frosty knowing he is unable to help me fight off what is in the shadows.

I spin with my lantern at arm's length to ready myself for the thing following me, but it is too late. The eyes are in front of me, just beyond the lamp's halo.

I promise myself not to scream as a clawed hand reaches from the void and grabs me by my throat. It brings me inches from its yellow eyes. I grit my teeth as fear and anger well up inside my chest.

Then the creature growls, "You'll never be enough."

I wake with a jump. I am covered in sweat, but my racing heart settles as soon as I realize I am in Cal's arms. Our sicky bodies are glued together and his drowsy eyes look at me with concern. I focus on them. On the fact that this colossus of a man cares for me. That he is fucking Santa Claus. And on the fact that we are naked with Cal's load from last night still in me.

"I'm good," I whisper to him and extend a kiss his way. "Just a weird dream."

The crease of concern between his brows fades and he pulls me up on top of him from my warm womb snuggling his side.

Weird dream may be an understatement. Straight-up night terror is a better description. My head rests on Cal's pecs as snapshots of the dream replay in my mind. I can't quite shake the ominous feeling that has taken a hold of me.

"Ry?" Cal offers, knowing I am still stuck.

Honoring our honesty code, I say, "The dream I had. We got lost in the woods and a creature is chasing us. It really spooked me. I don't want to talk about it though."

He nods. It's a signal telling me he won't ask but he is here if I need him. He keeps his eyes on me and runs his hands through my hair. We lie here a little longer. Though it is early, neither of us seems to catch the sandman again, for I am thinking about yellow eye monsters and Cal is worried about me.

Knowing what may help, I suction onto his left tit. The moment I start sucking his nipple, his hands stop on my head and he lets out a whimper. I know his cock is hard-wired to his nipples and in a few moments of slurping, his meat sword is at full salute.