13 Define the Relationship

"Wait. Let me get this straight," I tell Cal as we trudge up to the doors of the Claus Lodge. "You and Louie are saying that at the end of the workday, most of the male elves go home to their wives and families? And the women don't care that their husbands or partners have been having elf orgies all day?"

Cal lets out a trademark belly laugh. "Correct. Because the male elves will fulfill their partner's desires at home as well."

"So they are all bi? Or pan? Or, I don't know."

My lover puts his hand on my shoulder. His smile makes him seem less insane for being in just his work uniform in the swirling snow. I am in a furry parka. The hike from HQ to his house is short, but it is four degrees out presently.

"Ry, they don't think about the details of gender and identity. They don't follow the rules of human society. Labels that we are used to don't quite make sense here. Fulfilling happiness is their purpose. Malice, jealousy, and envy are not things elves even understand."

I ponder on this for a moment. If the human race could be more like elves, everyone would live in harmony.

Our conversation ends as Cal pushes the front door open to his beautiful modern cabin. It is rightfully labeled the Claus Lodge; it is huge! The foyer extends to an open great room with a big fireplace and plush furniture. This part of the house seems to be the most rustic. Exposed beams and shiplap. The whole wall of the fireplace is stacked stone. It feels so free and airy with a cathedral ceiling leading to a loft perched above the big area. Tucked under the loft and across from the living room furniture is a kitchen. The centerpiece is a grand island decked out with place settings and winter decorations. It is clear that Cal hosts his dinner parties here.

"There are six bedrooms, eight baths, and they all have different themes," Cal says, taking me in my arms and kissing me.

"Show off," I poke.

"Well, I guess I won't tell you about the other rooms of interest then," he replies, nibbling on my bottom lip. "There is a lot of fun to be had."

I want him right there. My hands travel all over his body. They take no time to slip under my pants and explore my backdoor. My engine immediately revs. I grind my stick shift into his as he lets out a deep growl.

The moment I take Cal's shirt off, movement at the edge of the kitchen catches my attention. My head snaps to find a figure standing at attention, watching us with a smile.

"What the hell," I spit as I instinctively lean into Cal for protection.

"Felix," Cal says to what I have now realized is an elf friend of his. "This is Ryan. Ryan, this is Felix. He is my lodge manager."

I cross to shake Felix's hand. He is a little different from most of the other elves I have met so far. Most notably, he is only wearing a little white bikini, which he is filling out well, and a backward cap. He is almost my height but stocky. His chest and torso are strong and covered in a generous carpet of green hair leading down to his lycra-covered bulge.

"So nice to meet you, Mr. Ryan."

When he shakes my hand, Felix's gaze rests on the tent pitched in the front of my pants. He looks up to meet my eyes and gives his pecs a bounce as a cheeky smile appears on his face. This sends a lightning bolt through my dick, and I feel it give a quick spasm in my briefs.

I clear my throat to try to get my porno train of a mind back on track and make unpervy thoughts.

"What do you do for Cal?" I manage to ask.

He raises an eyebrow as I hear Cal chuckle behind me. I look to him and realize my question may need some more context. I turn back to Felix to try to right this ship.