18 Sharing In the New Year

I am not sure how we got back to my place so quickly, but Cal about knocks down the door trying to get in. To give him credit, his attention is elsewhere. My and Travis's hands are all over him. Our lips explore each other's exposed skin. Cal grabs my ass and grinds his package into Travis's. We are a walking horndog explosion.

The door hasn't even closed behind us before we are all naked in my living room. We move our menagerie to my bedroom and fall onto my bed. Each of my hands has a cock in it. There are fingers in my hole and a tongue in my ear. Grunting and moaning and heavy breathing.

We settle in on our sides. Cal is behind me and Travis is in front. I am the middle piece of his man meat sandwich. I hear Cal rummage through my nightstand and then his slick hands are sliding up and down my crack. Travis humps his big rod into me as his mouth inspects mine.

Fireworks explode within me as Cal pushes his massive pole into my man tunnel.

"Fuck," I yelp.

Travis pulls my head into his chest as I start to bounce against him. Cal reaches across me as he rams my rump and grabs onto Travis's thigh. The two kiss over me as Cal's cock flirts with my internal third hole. My lover whispers something to Travis I can't make out because of the fuck haze I'm in.

With a whimper, Cal pulls out and gets on his knees. My hole wants his dick back right away. He props me up on all fours–ass up, elbows down. Fiendishly, he plows his skin sword back into my bowels.

Travis rolls over and spreads his legs on either side of my arms. He guides my face to his hardened member and I swallow as much as I can in one gulp. As my head ping-pongs up and down, Travis runs his hands through my hair.

Both of my ends being filled makes my own prick drip like a faucet. Cal must like what he is seeing because his body starts to tighten. His moaning gets louder.

Cal pushes all of his pipe into me and pulls me into a vice grip of a hug. He is about to cum.

"Fahhhhhk," he hisses.

My shoulders are pressed against his chest as his arms reach around me. With each thrust, I feel another splash of his hot magma wash over my organs.

"Yes, fill me up," I tell him.

He directs my face to him over my shoulder. He gives me a long kiss and then points my head down toward Travis below us. Our friend is jacking his tool and watching the show we've been putting on. My eyes zero in on the head of his dick as it glistens with ready-dribble.

"Sit on him for me," Cal says in my ear. I almost blow my load just hearing him request it. "I wanna see you bounce up and down on that fat cock."

I don't ask for Travis's permission. And I don't ask if he cares that my hole is already lubed with Cal's seed, I just throw my leg over him and sit all the way down on his dick.

"Dammmmn," Travis sighs. "Ryan are you sure–"

Travis can't get the rest of the question out because Cal is already kissing him and playing with his nipple and I am pogoing on his stick with intention.

As I ride Travis, he jerks my dick in sync with my bumping. Cal takes turns kissing us, licking our nipples, and caressing our bodies. When he takes my prick in his mouth and goes to town sucking, I feel my climax coming on really quickly. I lose a bit of my rhythm due to being sidetracked, but Travis takes over, humping the fuck out of me at warp speed.

I feel my innard clench. "I'm gonna–"

I grab Cal's head and hold it in place, my balls at his chin.