Chapter Sixteen: I Just Needed You to Hold Me

*******Aurora's POV*******

"Jimin?" I asked, looking at him and then down at my hands. "I didn't mean to...I...Y-You don't have to if you don't want to."

He stepped up to the side of my bed. "What makes you think that I don't want to?"

"Because you're not?" I asked him, pointing out the obvious. I paused, then looked up at him. "Why are you here?"

"To take care of you."

"But...why?" I asked, my eyes searching his handsome face. "You don't owe me anything, Jimin."

"Haven't we already been over this?" He asked me. "I care about you. I want to be with you. I was just trying to do what was best for you, Aurora."

"Then get in here and hold me, please?" I asked, still looking up at him.

He sighed, looked over my bed, and then nodded his head. "Yeah. Yeah, okay."

I giggled at him a little. "Sorry about the bed. I need all of this to be comfortable and sleep. I always have. I'm not sure why."

He climbed into my bed, careful not to disturb anything, then pulled me into his arms with my back against his chest. I didn't want to sleep like that, though. I wanted to be as close to him as possible. I wanted to be able to touch him if I wanted to. So I turned around in his arms and pressed my face up against the side of his neck, inhaling his scent and sighing happily against it.

"Did you just smell me?" He asked me with a laugh.

I shrugged one shoulder and snuggled closer to him. "I can't help it. You smell good, Jimin. Like...apples in the forest."

"You think that I smell like apples and trees?"

"I didn't say trees," I pointed out to him. "I said 'forest.' You smell like the whole damn thing. Like trees, yes. But also like grass and moss and wildflowers and filtered sunshine and Bambi."

"You think that I smell like Bambi?" He asked me with a chuckle. "The cartoon deer?"

"Uh-huh. Yep," I said, tilting my head back to look up at him. "If anybody in this world is going to smell like Bambi, it's going to be Park Jimin."

He laughed again. "Does that mean that Jungkookie smells like Thumper?"

"I don't know," I said with a shrug. "Probably. You've smelled him before, you tell me."

Jimin looked thoughtful for a moment. "Uhhh...All that I can say is that I've never made that connection before."

"But now you're going to be thinking about it whenever he's around, aren't you?" I asked.

He laughed and nodded his head. "Without a doubt." He looked down at me and stroked my cheek. "You should get some rest, sweetheart."

I shrugged at him and leaned into his touch a little. "I actually feel better at the moment."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I told him, nodding my head. "Better than I've felt in over a week." I frowned and looked up at him. "Did you give me some kind of fatal disease that could only be cured by your presence?"

"What?! No! I-"

"Oh calm down," I told him, patting his chest. "There's no such thing, you goober."

*******Jimin's POV*******