Aftercare

Dusting tables and fluffing couch cushions, you hear L tap away at his keyboard. L was returning to his usual self and you were relieved as his mouse clicked often to open documents. You return to your cleaning supplies and L pipes up from his chair.

"Y/N, set up my laptop and a cart of sweets in my room. I will be there in an hour. I would like you to join me at that time as well. Do not feel as if you have to be in your work attire. It will be a rather casual encounter if you choose to join me. I hope to see you then. If I do not, thank you for your services today Y/N." L does not move his head from his screens and you quietly leave, putting your cleaning supplies in the closet.

Entering L's room, you flip on the lights and find the room untouched from the last time you cleaned it. You ran a finger across L's desk to check for dust and none came up. You turn on his desk light, plug in his laptop, and set up his mouse and mouse pad. You leave the room to set up a cart of sweets in the kitchen. Bowls of candy, plates of cake, and cups of tea soon covered the cart and you carefully rolled it back to L's room. You set the cart by his desk and stop to check the bedside tables before leaving the room once again.

Entering the elevator to go to your room, you check the time to find you have a good amount of time before L goes to his room. Getting to your room, you change into some fuzzy sweatpants and toss a hoodie on over your sports bra. You grab a book from your shelf and head back to L's room.

You get comfortable in the room, lighting fruity scented candles and fluffing up the pillows on the bed. Laying down, you open your book and wait for L to enter the room.

~

Finishing a chapter, you turn the page when the soft sounds of a door knob turning fill your ears. You peak over your book to see L walking in. He shuts the door and you put a bookmark in your book, putting it on the bed side table as he crawls onto the bed.

"The case is coming to an end cupcake." L said climbing on top of you. 

He tucks his face into the crook of your neck and gives you a few soft kisses. You smile and run your fingers through his hair.

"I'm glad things are finally going your way L." He slides a hand up your hoodie and leans up to look you in the eyes.

"Is this okay cupcake?" You nod and L kisses you on the cheek. He continues to pull up your hoodie, his soft hands tickling your skin as he goes.

You shiver, tangling your fingers in his hair. Pulling him closer, you press your lips to his, engaging a kiss L happily reciprocated. His lips tangle with yours in soft, wet kisses; each suck and lick full of desire.

"Is this still okay Y/N?" Positioning his legs between yours, L's fingers begin pulling up your bra.

"Yes L." You say, swiftly pulling him back in for another kiss. 

He hums in satisfaction and grips your chest from under the bra. His soft hands squeeze you gently, and you slide a hand down his back, tugging on his shirt. L lifts his arms one at a time to help you take his shirt off, something hard pressing into your thigh as he moved. Your hands glide over the soft skin of his back, L observing your face as you do so.

Suddenly, L rolls you both over, so you straddle L's hips from above. He kisses you, tugging on your hoodie. Sitting up you take off your tops, grinding into L's thigh as you go. Reaching up, L hesitates to grab your chest. You grab his hands and press them to your chest. He begins toying with your nipples, speeding up your hip movements as the desire between your legs grows. Noticing your eagerness, L drops his hands to your waist. 

"Would you like these off cupcake?" L asks. You nod rapidly, shooting your hands down to help his.
"Slow down. I know you are excited but we have time to take it slow." Understanding L's words, you push his hands away.