Goofy

You wake in your bed the next morning to your alarm as usual. Squinting hard, you crawl out of bed, grabbing your phone out of your shorts from last night. A notification from L was unread from the night before.

Sorry I had to carry you back to your room. 

The idea of the fragile, lanky L carrying you to your room makes you smile. You knew he was stronger than he appeared at a first glance- he had proven that the many times he begged you to sit on him- but it was always cute to imagine L snapping like a stick under your weight.

You put your phone down and walk over to the light switch, glancing at yourself in the mirror. L had managed to suck 3 purple marks into your neck and collarbones. Lightly touching each one you are filled with annoyance and pride. Annoyance because you would have to wear your high collared shirts until they faded away or L's successors left. Pride because you were marked by L; the whole world would know you were his, if it weren't for your shirts.

You pair your high collared shirt with a solid black choker, along with your usual skirt and waist apron before leaving to make the boys a breakfast cart. 

Rolling in a cart of pancakes, fruit, juice, coffee, and plenty of sugar cubes, the boys greet you with bright, grateful smiles. You notice an interesting look in L's eyes as you place down his plate. You decide to ignore it, saying bye to everyone before returning to the kitchen to make some treats for later.

~

Pulling some vanilla cakes out of the oven to cool, you feel a buzz in your pocket. You pull off an oven mitt before reaching to read the message.

Boys are out doing an examination this afternoon. Come to the security room.

You smile hoping to get some cuddle time with L, rushing to pull off the other oven mitt so you can go as soon as possible. 

Walking in, you bounce over to L. 

"Hey cupcake." Hearing the pet name L uses during sex makes your heart jump.

"Hi L." He looks up from his computers and reaches up toward your neck. 

"I noticed this earlier, where did this come from?" Sliding a finger underneath your choker, he tugs on it, bringing your face closer.

"It's just something I own. Gotta make my neck look good in this shirt." You notice L sliding a hand down the front of his jeans.

"I like it. I should get more for you." He plants a kiss on your lips.

"You want me to be your obedient puppy with my collars? Arf!" L looks at you confused and concerned.

"What, not into dogs? How about cats? I'll be your kitten L. Does that sound nice?" L puts his hand off his pants and untucks his finger from your collar to place it to your forehead.

"Are you okay? Are you drunk? Did you fall on your head? I don't know what this is all about..." You blush in embarrassment, pushing his hand away.

"L, I'm fine. I was trying have some fun pre sex banter." Your heart beats uncomfortably fast waiting for his response. 

"Oh. I see." L returns to his crouched position. Your body aches at your failure to make L happy.

"I'm sorry I turned it into something unpleasant." You look away in shame as L nods, playing with his fingers. "I just... I'm excited to have your attention at this time of day. I guess I've got too much energy and got ahead of myself." A painful silence holds the room tight.

"It's okay. I thank you for trying to explain what is going on in your mind." You relax, letting out a breath you had been holding.

"I'm pretty happy to see you so early too. I do miss being able to just call you in to hold your hand while you read next to me." You smile at the innocent memories. "Were you reading before you came here?" L turns to look at you.

"No. I was pulling some cake out of the oven, it's cooling right now." The edge of L's lips curl into a small smile. 

"What kind of cake were you making?"

"Your favorite..." you lean in close to whisper to him, "strawberry shortcake." 

L licks his lips at your words and you giggle. 

"That does sound good. I guess I don't want to get you too dirty in that case cupcake..." You bite your lower lip, glad you hadn't killed L's horniness fully. Excited to see what will happen next, you listen close. "But I also have the case. Hmm... This is a real predicament." 

He looks forward in contemplation, placing a thumb to his lips. Your heart flutters at his focus. Thinking it's cute, you place a kiss to his cheek. L's eyes go wide. He slowly reaches a hand to touch the area you kissed. 

"You know I wash my hands before I bake right?"

"I'm aware... would you mind changing your clothes before decorating my treat?"

"I'll even take a shower. Anything for you L." You place another kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you for being so considerate cupcake." He pulls you into a kiss, grabbing your hand to place it in between his legs.

Realizing how hard he already was, you pull back from the kiss and climb under the desk. L stays in his usual crouched position, typing away on his computer. You palm him a few times but waste no time pulling his cock out of his pants.

His hard member leaks with precum. You grab some with your thumb before giving him a few hard strokes. L lets out a sigh of relief as you stroke him. You begin to even out your pace, placing kisses on him every now and again. 

Your strokes don't stop as you lean down to take L's cock into your mouth. He lets out a moan. You bob slowly, taking him in inch by inch. Swirling your tongue around his cock, you feel each vein bulging from the skin. Spit begins to roll down your chin.

You take him all in, holding him in your pressing your tongue flat against his length. Eyes stinging, you pull off momentarily. Going back to sucking him hard, you hear L's moans get loud and erratic.

Wrapping your hand around what you can't reach, you squeeze and twist. L's breath hitches. His dick twitches in your mouth. 

You feel his hot cum fill your mouth. Maintaining your movements, you help L ride out his orgasm; sucking, twisting, and swallowing all his cum.

As the final drops of his salty substance fall down your throat, you pull off with a pop. Looking up, L was glued to his work. You place L's dick back in his pants before getting out from under the desk.

"Thank you angel. I promise to repay you later." You place a kiss on his cheek.

"I look forward to it. I'll be back with that cake later." 

L nods in appreciation and you go to leave.

~

You reenter the security room a few hours later. L sat alone at his desk like usual.

Sliding a plate of strawberry cake into his line of sight, you watch his face beam with delight. He dips a finger in the frosting and puts it in mouth, savouring its sweetness.

He grabs your wrist, pulling you down to kiss you on the cheek. 

"Perfect as always Y/N."