Toys

The boys were leaving. Matt, Mello, and Near were loading into the limo that would take them back to Whammy's Place, but not without a soft hug from you. You wish the boys well before L arrived with his suitcase. He pushes it toward you and you pull it to the side with a smile.

"You get a goodbye hug too." L loosely wraps his arms around your waist. 

"I'm coming back in 2 days angel."

"I know," you respond, "I just want to remember your touch."

"Thank you angel. I left something for you in your room." L places a kiss to your temple before breaking the hug.

You grab his suitcase and load it into the back of the car. You give the thumbs up to Whammy in the driver's seat and wave as the car turns out of the lot.

A tinge of excitement runs through your chest. It was not often you had time alone, true time to yourself.

Sure between dessert making and cleaning the rooms you had time to read, write, and explore other hobbies, but you were always waiting for a notification. Waiting for L's next request. With him gone, the headquarters were totally empty. You had no chores, no one to wait for.  

The realization was exciting, but also daunting. You could do quite literally anything with your time in these two days. 

Spend all day reading. 

Learn a new recipe. 

Sew a new outfit.

Anything.

As you entered your room, you changed into some comfortable clothes before collapsing on your bed. L might be able function on few hours of sleep, but you cannot.  It wreaked havoc on your sleep schedule when he got you up several times a night.

You wrap yourself in your sheets trying to brainstorm the best way to use this time off. The warmth of your blankets began to pull you to sleep, eyes heavy and breath slow. Starting your days without work with a good rest wasn't the worst idea you've had.

~

A few hours later, your eyes began to open, a sleepy fog still filling your mind. You roll over and stare at the ceiling. You decide to grab a book out of your unread stack and start reading. You read for a while before getting hungry and decide to stop by the kitchen for snacks before lounging around in the living area watching a movie. 

~

The movie ends and you yawn glancing out the window. The sky was dark. Only the lights of the city to light up the streets.

Returning to your room, you notice something on your desk. A simple white box with a poorly tied pink bow around it. 

Picking it up, you suddenly remember what L had said before he left. You were so caught up in putting away his luggage and what you could do that day, it slipped your mind that L had left you a gift.

You had a slight idea as to what L had put in the box. His interest in voyeurism had lead him to buying you toys in the past. You had a drawer of them by now, and you used them every now and again, and you believed this was going to be a similar surprise.

Your heart beat slightly quicker as you undid the bow with a giggle. Letting it fall silently to the ground, you open the box, and your suspicions were confirmed.

A purple bullet vibrator lay in the box. You giggle some more and look to the camera in the corner of your room.

Taking the toy out, you chuck the box somewhere in your room and lay down in your bed. Sliding your hand into your pants, you begin rubbing your clit, looking at the toy with eager eyes.

You hold the button on the toy and it turns on, the vibrations running rapidly through your hand. You imagine what that stimulation will feel like on your clit. Biting your lip at the thought, you trust into your hand wanting more than just your fingers.

Moving the toy between your legs, you slowly run the toy up and down a thigh, teasing your sex with the less intense vibrations. You groan at the slight bit of pleasure before slamming the purple toy down on the bed. 

You dig through your bedside table with wide eyes, grabbing lube and a towel with urgency coursing through your veins.

Laying on the towel, you uncap the lube. Placing some on your fingers, you roll it around to warm it up before returning your fingers to your clit. The ease of your movements relaxes you and you grab the vibrator once more.

You place a drop of lube on the toy and coat it with a few strokes of your fingers. You wipe your fingers on the towel before bringing the vibrator between your legs. 

The purple toy touches your clit and intense stimulation causes you to moan loudly. Your legs instinctively shut, and you throw your head back. You try to relax your legs back open, but as you begin sliding the toy between your folds, they continue to waver. 

Your hips begin to thrust into the stimulation, chasing that heat growing in your stomach. Moans escape your every other exhale as the vibrations began sending your mind into a frenzy.

You press the on button once more, turning the toy on to a higher setting. The intensity makes your eyes open in shock, a scream escaping your lips before you hastily move the toy between your legs.

The heat in your gut hit its peak swiftly and you let the wave of pleasure hit every bit of you. Your body clenched, legs shaking, head thrown back. Chanting L's name, you ride out your orgasm thrusting into the gift he bought for you, hoping he was watching from the other side of the camera in your room.

Your orgasm passes and you remove the toy from your sex, holding the button on the toy to turn it off. Breathing heavy, you try to return your mind from intense pleasure to reality, rubbing your slick fingers into your towel.

Slowly bringing your self up from the bed, you rub your forehead with the back of your wrist. You toss the soiled towel in the laundry hamper and clean the vibrator before getting another towel and a clean set of pyjamas. 

You wash down in the shower and return to your warm bed, exhaustion slipping you into sleep in no time.