X-ray

As the weeks began to pass, you and L grow accustom to not having each others presence. You throw yourself into your hobbies and L is consumed by the Kira case. Even after new information on the case appeared to slow after meeting his prime suspect in person, L worked tirelessly on the case, messaging you about any new interesting information.

Every so often, L would watch and record you alone in your room 'playing' with yourself. He'd get you to play with certain toys, or call you up and talk to you casually as if he wasn't watching of the other side. 

These occurrences happened at night usually, when L could sneak away with the reasoning that he was going to shower, or take a nap. If he was lucky, he'd have all the task members away for a night and could jerk off in the security room.

This particular night, L wasn't alone, but with the other investigator, Matsuda, down the hall notorious for falling asleep on night shifts like these, L felt sure that he could jerk off in the security room without anyone knowing. He still did his due diligence, checking the cameras down the hall to ensure the man was asleep on his desk before opening the cameras to your room. 

You had crawled into your bed a few hours ago, L finding you contently curled up in your blankets when he opened the security camera. Letting you sleep in peace, L slid on his headphones, and opened some old security footage on his computer.

He started by opening some older footage of you trying on clothes you had bought. It started with some work skirts and button down tops, with the clothing getting more revealing as the video went. You'd slide the skirts over your ass and around your hips, twisting your body in the mirror, and bending over to test out the garments. 

With the tops, you'd spend time doing each button, L savouring each moment your slightly exposed chest was on screen before it was covered by clothing. As you smoothed out your shirts, your hands running over your breasts, L could only imagine how soft they were.

Each time you changed outfits, you were left in your underwear for a moment, an arousing flash running down L's spine. Soon, L had a prominent tent in his jeans, his hands itching to reach down and pull himself out of his pants. Holding back, he continued to watch, his heart rate picking up as the clothing began to get more revealing.

With one of the new tops on, you pulled out some bralettes. Grabbing the straps between your thumb and index fingers, you hang them over your chest. You tilt your head, picturing the cut, the colors, and how it might look on your body. 

L digs his fingers into his chair imagining how the garment would look on your body too, with less an intention of style but rather sexual desire. He watched with wide eyes as you began to unbutton your top, leaning in to get a better view. As you reached around to undo your bra, L held his breath, his dick throbbing in anticipation.

Exposing your chest, L let out a soft sigh, taking in your body as if it were his first time seeing it. Finally bringing a hand down to palm himself, L bit his lower lip, holding back his sounds as he watched you put on the lace bralette. 

You adjust the straps in the mirror, running your hands slowly over your chest as you test the bralette. L stared at his screen in awe; looking at how it hugged your body, pushed every thing together, how your nipples peaked through the thin fabric. He began to push his palm into his jeans harder and faster, an indicator that he was ready for more.

Closing the video, L quickly checked that Matsuda was still asleep at his post before opening another video of you in your room.

You lay on your stomach playing video games on your bed. Your boobs push together by your bralette, your shorts tight around your ass.