Stamina Part 3

Candles are lit around a bathtub overflowing with bubbles. A fruity scent wafts into your nose as L pushes the door to the room closed, keeping in the warm air from the hot water. L dims the lights in the room as you stand slightly shocked staring at the scene in front of you.

"I know this is unusual, but this is going to be our last time together for a while, so I thought I'd make it special by doing something together you've mentioned on a few occasions." L takes your hand.
"I'm a bit averse to baths and showers, but I'll make an exception for tonight," L turns you to face him, "I'll make an exception for the one I love."

Your heart flutters hearing L talk about you in such an unfamiliar way. Your hair stands on end as your bright loving eyes stare wide into L's anxious gaze.

"Do you like it?" L asks, nervous that your silence means dissatisfaction with his actions.

"I love it L," You quickly lean in for a sweet kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as you speak.
"You don't need to push yourself out of your comfort zone for me, but I'm grateful you did anyways. This is so perfect L. I love you."

"I love you too." L says back.

You both quickly drop your towels and climb into the bath. Sinking into the warm water your vision is engulfed by bubbles as L climbs in behind you and pulls you back into his lap. His arms wrap around you and you giggle a bit as you relax back into his touch, placing your hands on his. Leaning back into his chest, your head falls onto his shoulder. Turning it slightly, you place a soft kiss to his neck.

Lifting some bubbles out of the water, you begin blowing at the bubbles softly. The delicate forms break apart, flying away slowly before gently falling back onto the sheet of bubbles below.

"I must say, this is somewhat more relaxing than my usual hygiene method." L says, watching you play with the bubbles, his arms wrapped around you tight and head leaning against your shoulder.

"Really? You like it more than your human washing machine?" You giggle, blowing some more bubbles. L looks down through the water in the small gap of bubbles made when you lift the bubbles, seeing the purple marks on your legs.

"The smell is sweet, and the water is at a nice temperature, but I don't think this experience would be as pleasant without you." L lifts his head off your shoulder and places a soft kiss to your neck.

Your face heats up as your stomach fills with butterflies, his comment making your chest fuzzy. You lean into his kisses and giggle as you continue to play with the bubbles.

"You're so sweet L. I'm glad you like spending time with me," You say, looking back slightly, "I like it when we're together, L."

"I like it too, Y/N." Kissing your neck, L brings a hand up out of the water. He begins to trace a finger around the marks on your shoulders and neck. The touch tickles your skin.
"I'm looking forward to having more time together like this." L mumbles.

You lower the bubbles in your hands back down to the water with a sigh.
"I am too." You say softly, leaning back into L and shutting your eyes in bliss, thinking of all the things your could do together.

L drops his hand back under the water, his fingers drawing firm circles into your hips. You relax under the soothing touch.

He begins to draw his hands up your stomach, pressing his fingers into your soft body every so often. Nearing your chest, L's touches become hesitant and cautious, looking to you for any discomfort.

You arch your back slightly, pressing into his touch. Seeing you ache for more, L cups your breasts in his hands, massaging gently. You turn your head to the side, soaking in the attention and gentle squeezes.