Quickie

It was looking like it would be another long night for L. He had just started up a new case and would be throwing himself into the details late into the night. Hours in his crouched sitting position just staring at the bright computer screen, mumbling to himself every now and again; it was the fastest way for him to get acquainted with a case but always left him exhausted, with heavier bags under his eyes than usual. Coffee was appropriate for nights like these. Despite how much he found the bitterness unpleasant, he added cube upon cube of sugar to his drink so he could maintain his focus for hours more.

L had made a request for a midnight coffee tray and you were quick to get up and prepare it. As you wait for the coffee to brew, you set cups, spoons, towels, and a few small bowls full of sugar cubes on the cart first. Pairing the coffee with a sweet, you add a slice of salted caramel cake to the cart as well as a bowl of fruit to ensure he was getting some vitamins. Once the coffee was ready, you add the kettle to the cart and begin rolling it down the hall to L.

Still in your work attire, you enter the dim office with the cart of coffee and sweets and place it beside L, his thumb placed at his lips in contemplation. He thanks you with a nod and you turn to leave. Words were sparsely spoken during late encounters like these, especially on nights of new cases. You understood his reasons for doing this, but you always seemed to miss his voice and insight after a while.

Turning to shut the door, you take one last glance at the office. The moon light peaked out from behind the city buildings, casting a cool glow over the furniture and L's figure, his face illuminated by the screen in front of him. You smile lightly and rub your eyes tiredly turning the door nob and quietly closing the door, giving L the peace he needs and heading back upstairs to your own room for much needed sleep.

~A few hours later

Not much sleep was had before you were awakened again by a notification from L. You yawn and rub your eyes from sleep to read the message.

Need you. A vague request, but you understood the command; return to his office for further instruction.

You don't bother changing out of your pyjamas as you slowly stretch out your body. Stumbling down the stairs, you make your way to L's office wondering what L needs at 3 in the morning. You enter the room and shut the door behind you. Without a word, you walk over to L's side, patiently awaiting his instruction. You stare at some of the monitors, reading random excerpts of police files, testimonials, and other documents.

"I know it is early in the morning and you are tired," L began to speak, pulling your eyes and focus away from the screens. "And you know you are always allowed to turn down my requests," your heart begins to flutter as you suspect what his request is. "But I would like you to suck me off." You smile at his forwardness, placing a hand on his shoulder and nearing your face toward his ear.

"I could never turn down a request like that." You say before climbing under his desk.

L sets his feet down off the chair, getting out of his normal crouch to prepare for the act. You get comfortable and place your head on his thigh, looking up at him. He gives you a small smile. His hand reaches toward you, his soft skin caressing your face.

"You know I am busy, so I apologize in advance for not giving you more of my attention while you work to please me. Just know that I greatly appreciate all that you do for me, all of it." He runs his fingers through your hair. You nod in understanding, knowing he will make up for the lack of attention later.

You run your hand up his thigh to cup his crotch, kneading his partially hard dick through his jeans with your palm. He lets out a sigh, shutting his eyes at the pressure. Returning his focus to his monitors, you turn your focus to the growing tent in L's jeans. You continue to rub your hand over the same area for a few minutes, pressing down lightly every now and again to elicit a sigh or hum from the man above you.