08 || Engage the Terrapin

Italics indicate Violetta-Indigo's current thoughts.

****

- ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ -
7:50ᴘᴍ

As Violetta feels she has reached a good spot on the roof, she scales one of the city's buildings and makes it to the rooftop. Here, she discovered an air vent that was large enough for her to hide under in order to protect herself from the elements. The young woman checked the battery life and notifications on the phone that Shredder provided. She had taken it out of her jeans pocket, but there had been no new information from anybody inside the organization, not even her father.

56% battery. Violet sighed and sat down on the roof, saying, "Not too terrible." As soon as she messaged her Dad with excellent news, she thought about how she would make him proud.

Tᴇxᴛ Mᴇssᴀɢᴇ:

Sʜʀᴇᴅᴅᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇʀʀᴀᴘɪɴ. Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇs sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. Hᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟᴄᴏɴ ᴡᴀs ɪᴅɪᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ. Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ғᴏʀ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs.

Vi shuts off her phone to preserve the battery life, shoves it back into her pocket, and bundles up for the night. She didn't feel like having a hotel room for the night... why? Thanks to Vern's idiocy and not thinking correctly, she is going to ruin this capture plan. She slumps into the metal air vent, relaxing for a few minutes since New York has given her a wild ride. In her opinion, this place sucks and it's overall a terrible place to be. Who would want to live in a place where people are smiling every day? Of course, someone who is normal, but... her normal is chaos and she doesn't understand that.

Violetta remained motionless as she heard ominous rumblings coming from the sky. She observed the raindrops pelting the roof as they formed little puddles in the slightest ridges. She could see the lightning bolts in the sky's reflection in the puddles, which brought back memories of her younger years. She and her sister Rory were zapped on the shoulders, back, and in rare instances, their necks if they disobeyed Shredder or a Foot soldier by their electric probes.

She could hear the faint cries and screams of herself and Rory, she could feel the tears and remember the smallest things about those moments. Today, she is numb and can hardly comprehend or fully understand what it is. She knows one thing about it and that is... it was the right thing to do. Those punishments were correct.

Vi brushed her blonde hair from her face as she gazed up at the light show in the sky, hearing the snaps and crackles, too. Then, she heard faint yells which were approaching her destination. She smirked at the sounds of those voices and brought herself into the cold weather filled with pin needle-like rain drops. To her, it looked like Gothman city. The city lights are bokeh, the outlines of the skyscrapers are fuzzy, and all she heard were car horns honking and the city riling up a loud house.

The more she stood in the rain, she could see the silhouettes coming straight for her. All four of them. "Hm." She mumbled, grabbing her backpack and placing it on her shoulders. It's time to play.

Violetta, who is now going by the name of Indigo, or Indie is climbing down the ladder of the building and jumping about three feet to land in an alleyway. Once her feet met the wet ground, he looked up at the sky and saw the four brothers leaping over gaps and separations of the city's property.