15 || Bloodbath

Police Headquarters

"Casey, what are you doing? This is a terrible idea."

"You wanna help Violetta and the guys? This is the only idea I got."

April stepped inside the police cruiser and buckled herself into the seat as she watched Casey place the keys into the ignition. "You're gonna get fired!"

"Cheif will understand! This is a crisis!" Knowing that this is a very terrible and reckless idea, Casey decided to take one of the police cruisers from headquarters and use it to race to the hospital so they could get Violetta. For sure, he would probably get in trouble for this and lose his job, but this was a life-or-death situation for anybody who was involved.

As soon as Casey started the car, he stepped on the gas and raced through the city streets, nearly hitting pedestrians and zooming past red lights, but thankfully, since he was driving a cop car, Jones was getting by just fine. The vigilante hockey player makes it out of the city's hotspot, increasing the speed of the vehicle in hopes of Violetta still being there.

April and Casey have been bickering back and forth inside the car since they took it from headquarters and it only made this situation's tension rise. The red and blue lights are radiating and the sirens are blaring, and soon, their choice of words comes to a sudden stop. There was a sudden force that landed on the cruiser's hood, startling April and Casey on the inside. "What was that?!" April squealed, looking at the hockey vigilante in the driver's seat.

Then, an aggressive pat on the windshield. "Hey!" Violetta shouted, realizing who was inside the cruiser."Let me in!"

Casey beings rolling down the back windows, stunned to see it was the girl they were coming to get out of the hospital. Her escaping the emergency room was convenient and also a little unnecessary... but at least Violetta is here and they can continue with the plan– the plan that doesn't really make sense. According to Leonardo, they are just winging it. Violetta climbed inside the police car, breathing heavily and catching her breath. "Contact the Brothers!"

April turned in her seat as Casey retreated back into the city. She looked at Violetta. "You got some explaining to do, Vicky!"

"Oh, April, you know her name! Quit stalling!" Casey spat at her. 

"My sister is going to kill those Turtles! You need to get ahold of them right now!" Violetta demanded April.

Right away, April is using a special device to get a hold of the Brothers--wherever they may be. She listened to the phone ring for the entire connection and no one picked up. "No one is answering."

"Try again!" Vi pats the seat.

April does so, but she still gets no response from the Turtle Brothers.

****

Donatello is trying to get the radios to work. For an inconvenient reason, they decided to quit working a time like this. The radios were projecting an annoying static sound, picking up funny frequencies, and then, Donnie got them working again. "Finally!" He adjusted the radio on his shoulder and heard some voices coming through the speaker.

"Hello?! Anyone gonna answer?" It was April. A great voice to hear!

"Angel Cakes?" Mikey answered her with a cheery tone. "Where are you? We're gonna get Violetta!"

"Oh, thank God!" April exclaimed with a sigh of relief. "She escaped the hospital! She's with us."

Their eyes widen at the new update. They didn't need to get Vi out of the Emergency Room anymore! Don pulled up his holograms and brought up April's current location. "They're heading back to the city." He told his little brother. "Call Leo and Raph, tell 'em we're on the way back."