13 || Betrayal

As soon as Violetta had spoken to Splinter in regards to changing her life and turning it around in a complete 180, she had bolted from the lair to go find her sister, Rory. Rory, the poor thing has always been sucked into Shredder's games and tricks and she is living under his shadow highly convinced that there is no other way than his way. Vi needed to change Rory's mind before she decided to murder the Brothers and Splinter and if she is feeling like creating a much larger bloodbath, she'll target the humans who are associated with the Brothers.

Violetta-Indigo shouts from her lungs to let her tired voice echo and bounce off the walls of every single building nearby. Violetta desperately searched for her sister before it was too late and she demanded her sister to stand right in front of her and listen. It felt like it was going to take a billion years to even get Rory physically standing in front of Violetta. Thankfully, the older sister was finally face-to-face with her little sister who was supposed to be the perfect fighter in her father's eyes. The younger sister sighed in relief and began the rebellious conversation with her older sister, hoping to change her mind. "Rory, you can't do this." She said calmly.

"What are you talking about?" Rory growled, fully dressed in dark clothing with a tanto on her back. She didn't like that her little sister was trying to do the opposite of what their father wanted. For the first time tonight, Rory will listen to Violetta about what she had to say, and if she isn't a fan of it... then Vi will learn the consequences of betraying Shredder.

"This isn't how we want to live." Vi said, taking a step closer to the only family she had left that mattered. Shredder doesn't love these girls... they are nothing but Foot Soldiers, nothing but women, nothing but little kids playing with swords. "Rory, we can live together! We can be--"

Suddenly getting her sister's attention, Rory had the urge to bring her weapon from its sleeve, hearing the blade scream as it was released. Violetta stares at her sister in disbelief, assuming that she is probably going to attack her because of the conversation that is taking place.

Violetta continued to talk before Rory wanted to make any choices she couldn't take back. Reason with her! "Don't kill these brothers or their father. They don't deserve it! We are better than this! We were raised to--"

Rory did the unthinkable! As she took a larger step toward Violetta, Rory fired up her strength and did what no sibling should do. "RAH!!" She shrieked, striking at a diagonal angle and splitting Violetta's bicep through her clothing. Rory did this so incredibly fast, Vi didn't have time to register it at the moment.

Vi screamed in agony, shocked to feel the pain swimming through her arm and the blood soaking her clothes. She quickly clutched her left arm with her right hand as the blood seeped through the gaps of her fingers. "AH! Rory, stop it! Th-this isn't the way--!"

The older sister attempted to slash her sister once more, but this time, she spoke. "We were made for this!" She struck, but Vi dodged it this time. "We have to fight for everything we want while things are just handed down to stupid irresponsible people!"

Violetta fell to the ground, weakened by the wound on her arm. She looks up at Rory from the ground in the alley, begging her for mercy. "Please, stop! We have to fight for something, not against!" The tears are streaming down her face with fear quivering in her core, unable to tame it. She needed to fight her sibling but hated to do so. Violetta just needed to get up...

"Do I hear the pain, Violetta?!" Rory cackled at her sister, getting much closer to Vi. The little sister did her best to avoid Rory. "Pain is for the weak! Just like you always have been... Father would be so disappointed."

"No!" Vi whimpered, hoping that some kind of help would arrive. She could feel her body get colder, so cold her joints were aching. Violetta is losing blood quickly and there is nothing she can do to keep herself standing. All she could do was continue to speak. "Rory, you don't understand! Shredder raised us wrong!"