Self pleasure

Meredith's POV

If I could describe herself with one word it would be horny.I was horny for Derek.But he's busy at work.So I decide to pleasure my self by rubbing my clit.I let out small moans but that wasn't enough for me.I try to pretend Derek his pounding me with his 13 inch cock.I start moaning a bit louder but I missed the sound of Derek's voice so I decide to give him a call.It starts to ring. "Hello?" "Derekkkkk" I moan. "Are you touching your self Mer"He whispers "Yessssss" I moan again."Talk dirty to me Der" I manage to say with out moaning. "Look in the bedside table." I stop pleasuring myself and I take a look it's a new vibrator because Derek broke mine. I open it and turn it on,on the highest setting possible. "Are you using it" he asks. "uh huh" I say "Close your eyes" I do as I'm told."Imagine me slamming my 13 inch cock into your tight little pussy" "Ohhhhhh Goddd" I moan. "I lift your legs up onto my shoulders going in and out of you" "Ohhh fuuuuck Derrrrekkkk" "Use one of my hands to play with your breasts as I squeeze your nipples. "OHH I'M CUMMING" I scream out. "I start slamming into you faster and harder hitting your g-spot. "OHHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING" I yell out. 

Derek POV

I kept talking dirty to her as I pull up in the driveway and unlock the door practically running.I open the door and start to strip myself as I hear Meredith's moans.I kept talking dirty to her over the phone.I make my way upstairs I hang up open the bedroom to see Meredith's eyes closed gripping the sheets.Her legs are wide open.I sit on the bed and remove the vibrator and place my tongue inside of her.I swirl my tongue around her clitoris.I take my tongue after.I replace it with my cock.I place my cock by her flaps letting it tease her a bit."DEEREEEK FUCK ME ALREADY" She says without saying a word to her I shove my cock in to her tight little pussy causing her to moan "Derrrrrrrrr fasterrr" She moans I do exactly that.I move in and out of her faster making her scream."I'M CUMMING" I start keeping my pace" Fuck" I groan.I see her reaching her climax.She cums violently .I go up to kiss her.I kiss her passionately on her lips forcing my tongue down her throat."Derrrrrr" She moans.She pulls back saying "I missed you" "I missed you too" I say as I move beside her cuddling her as we slowly difts to sleep.