drunk text me

She broke up with me because of a stupid fight we got into. The fight was about me lying. I lied to buy her a gift at the mall and she saw me talking to the sales clerk. She got mad and broke it off with me.

I sit at home wondering if she's getting fucked or if she's crying over me. I lie in my wanting to message her but can't because I'm afraid. I continue to think but end up falling asleep.

I wake up and damn it's now 3 am. I check my phone and there are a bunch of voicemails from Meredith.

I listen to one.

"Fuck you and Mark. If you love him so so so much then fucking marry him. I hate you I don't want to see you again." She slurs all her words

I shake my head and listen to the next one.

"I hate you so so so so so much." Beep

I begin to sigh as I open the next one. I notice a time gap between this one.

"I'm sorry I love you and I need help Cristina jumped on top of Joe." She whispers and begins to giggle afterwards

I laugh with her as I see two more left.

"FUCKING SHIT THERE IS A HUGE ASS SPIDER SAVE MEE" She screams into the phone. I hear Cristina screaming in the back. "Oh my lord help me" I hear Cristina scream. beep

I open the next one that I missed only a few minutes ago.

"Derek" She moans. "I'm really horny and I'm at home so please come over. I'm alone" she says. After she moans my name a couple of times while I hear a vibrator in the back. Beep

Fuck she had it coming. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. I grabbed the keys to my car as I drove to her apartment.

I took the elevator as I see two elderly ladies in the elevator with me. They smiled at me and said. "You here for your girlfriend or boyfriend" One asks. I smile and nod saying" For my girlfriend"

"I can tell" The other giggles talking about the huge boner I couldn't hide. I smile as I'm stuck in the most awkward situation. I run out as the elevator opens on the floor I need. I run as I bang on her door. I can hear moans and moans coming from the door. 

I open the door as it opens for me. I open the door and lock it. I strip my clothes as I see her clothes scattered everywhere. 

I run to her bedroom as I see her pleasuring her self as the light of the moon shines on her. Damn was she hot with her vibrator. Her eyes were closed as I went over to her.

I put my hands on her thighs as she moaned out my name. I chuckle as I hold the vibrator turning it on max speed while applying pressure.

She throws her head back as her back arches. I kiss her lips opening my mouth to deepen the kiss. She moans against my lips as I then kiss her jaw line down to her neck. "Derekkk" She moans softly.

I lick her chest before sucking on her nipple. "Fuck" I groan as my erection touches her ass. "Derek I want youuu" she moans out.

I put my cock by her entrance before entering. She was so fucking tight already, I haven't fucked this pussy for a long time and her pussy wasn't used to my cock assaulting it.

"FUCK" She screams out as I begin to pound into that tight little pussy of hers. "HARDER PLEASE" She moans out loudly.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt till you become a whining mess"I groan out.  "F-Fuck DEREK go deeper please " She moans. I push myself deeper into her. 

Her legs shake as she's about to cum. "Fuck don't stop don't fucking stop" She moans out as her eyes roll back. She releases onto my cock but I didn't slow down I kept fucking her and fucking her sweet little cunt.

"Derekkk" She moans another orgasm already. I thrust into her harder as I watch her tits bounce with each thrust."Fuck" I groan out. I watch as there are fluids coming out of her tight cunt. I picked up her leg bringing it over my shoulder while I continue fucking her in a good angle. 

Old Lady POV

I hear moans and groans coming from a room. "I saw that guy we were with in the elevator go there"I tell my friend. She laughs as she walks by the door. "Dereekkkk" she moans. I look at the door and chuckle younger kids these days. "Somebody's getting lucky" My friend laughs 

Derek's POV

She lets out loud moans of my name. "Go fucking harder" she moans. "You won't be able to fucking walk" I groan. I drop her leg and flip her over so she's on her stomach.

I spank her cute ass creating red hand marks all over. "Don't you ever fucking leave me" I whisper into her ear. I spanked her ass twenty times till there were tears spilling from her eyes while moans come out of that feisty mouth of hers.

I use my hands to spread her ass before I shove my cock into her wet pussy. "Fuck you're so tight.Tell me who you belong to" I groan . "Y-youuuu" She moans out. I continue to slam my body into hers till she cums again as I cum with her.

"Fuck" She moans out as she cums all over my cock. We switch positions so she's riding me. I watch as her hair and tits bounce while she rides my dick. Moans spill from her mouth each time.

"Did you miss my fucking cock?Huh" I groan "yess fuck I missed you fucking my pussy" she moans. "Fuck that's it right there keep going fuck" I groan as she continues to bounce. 

We both cum and she rolls off of me tired and exhausted. "Are we back together" She asks "Yes my love. I was only buying you something" I tell her. "I'm sorry I freaked out... She was very pretty too and you look like you were flirting"

"It's okay love she wasn't even pretty you're sexier, hotter beautiful prettier"I say. I spoon her body pulling her close to me.

"Good night I'm sorry again I just felt insecure" She mumbles before sleeping. I kiss her head before falling asleep too.