Dream

Meredith's POV

"FUCK KEEP GOING DEREK" I moan as I feel my climax.Derek continues to thrust his cock into me.His soft lips went back to my our lips touched with lust and desire.I couldn't contain my moans letting a loud moan against his lips.His lips moved back to my breasts as they were bouncing with every hard thrust.My legs felt like they were trying to close but Derek kept them wide open."Fuckkk"He groaned as he felt his orgasm coming."FUCK DEREK FUCK" I scream.My back arches while my eyes roll back,my legs shaking.I felt as if I was finally able to release.

But I woke up panting covered in sweat."Have a good dream" Derek asked. All I could think was how horny I am right now."No I didn't" I say not being able to finish."You kept screaming and moaning my name." he stops before he towers over me. "I guess you weren't able to finish?" "Yeah because you woke me up" I say.With a blink of an eye Derek and I were stripped naked."What happened in this dream of yours." He whispers into my ear."Well we were in reverse cowgirl then missionary.Both positions I didn't get to finish in" I say.His hands hold my thighs as he spreads my legs apart as far as possible."So fucking wet already" He says as he can see the wetness drip down from my pussy.My whole pussy was waiting impatiently for him to destroy.

His cock plays up and down my foulds teasing them making me suck in my breaths."Every dream I have of you always ends up with me fucking your sweet little pussy." He says groaning right after.His cock plays around with my clit before then slamming his whole length into me."DEREK"I moan. "YEAH YOU LIKE IT WHEN MY COCK STRETCHES OUT YOUR TIGHT PUSSY" He screams."Fuck yes."I moan.His lips dive right into my breasts licking them before biting the shit out of them creating dark hickeys all over."I heard you getting off in the fucking shower the other day." He whispers."Why didn't you come to fucking me to fuck the shit out of you" "To tease the fuck out of you" I moan softly into his ear. I hear him curse under his breath before taking his whole length out of me to force it back in all the way hitting the right spot.My walls were closing in on his cock I could feel it twitch inside of me.I heard curses under his breath knowing he's about to cum.My eyes roll back my back arches and I let out moans of pleasure.I scream his name as we both reach our climax releasing as I felt his warm cum inside my inner walls.

"On top of me now" He commands.Hi cock under me as my ass feels his still hard cock.He grabs his cock and teases my foulds cum still dripping down my legs.I place the cock diretly in the entrance before sitting down taking his whole length inside me.I grind my ass while his hard cock is inside me while I moan and he groans out softly.I begin to go up and down on his cock.My ass going up and down.I move faster and faster as I feel my legs about to give out."Fuck Derek" mutter under my breath.His hands grab my hips and holds me still before thrusting his pelvis fast into me.His grunts grow loud as I send out great moans escaping from my mouth."YES DEREK " I cried out.His pelvis going faster before I reach my climax cumming all over his cock letting the white liquid ooze out of me.While his cock releases his hot liquid inside of me.His cum falls down my leg as I use my finger to clean it up before licking my fingers afterwards.