Lustful desires

Meredith's POV

I come in the office with a short black dress showing a lot of cleavage and with my hair curled.I return to my private office.I sit and reminisce the sex I had with my very hot assistant.

Flashback 

"DEREK YOU INCOMPETENT ASS"I scream."YOU GAVE ME MILLIONS OF PAPERS TO COMPLETE IN 30 MINUTES THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE."He yells back.I stop and stare at him.His muscles very visible in his shirt.Him yelling at me was hot."AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OFF RIGHT NOW NOT WORKING".

I stop and just stare everywhere is empty and deserted.We are standing in between a bunch of desks.I had came to collect the papers he was supposed to finish but instead I yelled at him.He's standing in front of me when he pushes me against his desk pining my hips."In my office now"I whisper.

He walk to my office as I follow.He opens the door and walks in.In the room he spins me around pining me on against my desk."I fucking hate you so much."He whispers.His lips touch mine.He tried ripping my lips off and crushing my body with his.I felt a huge presence press on me as well.Our tongues fought as my body slid up on my desk."Fuck you"I moan."That's what you're doing"He whispers.

I rip his shirt off letting buttons fly everywhere."You fucking asshole"He groans.He takes my dress off revealing my favourite matching set.I was wearing a black lacy thong as well as a black lacy thong."Pretty"He whispers before ripping my thong off."Bitch"I moan.He climbs on top of me as he bites my neck.I remove his pants seeing his huge bulge in his boxers.

Flashback ends

I snap back to reality.I was aroused and wet.I craved Derek's dick.I know I'm his boss but he can work magic.I call Derek to my office.I hear a knock so I open the door for him.He walks in as I lock the door.He watched my every movement as I walked back to my desk.I pulled out handcuffs and cuffed him to the chair."What are you doing?"

 He asked.He was turned on I could tell by his erection."Watch"I say slowly slipping out of my dress.Showing my red lacy set with crotch less panties.I clear my desk and grab something from my drawer.I pull out a small vibrator I had kept in my office.I have my legs opened on the desk showing my very wet pussy to Derek.He groans watching.I bring the vibrator to my folds rubbing it up and down as well as around my clit."Mmmmmhm."I moan.I turn the vibrator on and place it by my entrance on the highest speed.

"UGHHH"I moan tilting my head back.I push it all the way into me as I lay my back down on my desk."MMMMMM" I moan.My back arched as you could hear my panting."Derekkkkkkkk"I moan louder.I hear him groaning and shifting in his seat.I toss him the key to his handcuffs. "But no touching." I moan.

He uncuffs himself and immediately removes his pants.I grip tightly to my desk as Derek removes his boxers letting his cock spring out."Fuck"He moans.He was huge maybe even bigger than last time.His hands begin at his base moving up and down as he groans."DERREEK"I Moan again as I felt my orgasm coming."I want to cum with you wait"He groans moving his hands really fast up and down.

He squeezed his balls as I tried to not release but watching him jerk off was hot."Pleasee Derek"I moan.I thrust my vibrator in and out while looking at Derek."DEREK PLEASE"I moan."MEREDITH" He groans.His hands pump really fast "Cum Meredith cum for me."He groans releasing his load.I watched cum ooze out of him. I moved the vibrator out as I squirted cum right at him as my legs shook.

"OHHH GOD" I moaned.I sit up and look at Derek who is covered in my cum.We make eye contact before he straddles me."Derek please."I moan tugging on his wet shirt.He removes his shirt while I'm still in my red lacy set.We turn over so I'm on top.His dick still very hard.

"mmmphgh"I moan not being able to form words as I'm on his cock.He sits up a bit while I begin to bounce.Each bounce I moan as his penis hits all my G-spots."Dereekkkk"I moan pushing my head into his neck. "Faster"He groans.

My legs start moving up and down as fast as I could go.I stop as I couldn't move when Derek places his hands on my waist and thrusts in and out of me really fast."D-d-d-derekkkk"I moan. "Fuck"he groans.My walls clamp around him as he cums inside of me and I squirt cum all over him."Derekkkkk"I moan as my head falls back.I slowly come down from my high."Go out with me"He says his voice still sounding breathless.I giggle and nod my head.

I have a presentation tomorrow 😭