Prom scene

(Skip to the sex lol but that's what you came for.)

MEREDITH'S POV

He pushes me up onto the exam room table.I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close.I remove his jacket as he moves my hair to the side and stares into my eyes smiling.  I smile as he removes my panties tossing them somewhere. 

I pull him in close as he pulls my hair back kissing my cleavage. I moan as pushes his hard bulge into my wet core. My legs wrap around him taking his pants off only with my legs. I remove his pants and boxers letting him press his hard erection onto my vagina.

I rip his shirt off his toned stomach on display.He unzips my dress tossing that aside as well.I strip off all his clothes as he gets on top of the table too hovering over my body placing small kisses everywhere.

"Derek" I moan out. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks as his cock is rubbing against my cliterous. "No please don't stop" I moan.  He smirks he flips us over my as up in the air as I don't support myself with my arms. He is behind me licking up and down my folds. 

"You are such a dirty whore, fucking a married man" He groans before putting his cock into me without a warning. I gasped at the feeling of him inside me. His hands on my hips and spanking my ass. "You like being such a fucking slut huh?" He groans out.

"Yes,yes,yes" I cried. "You take my cock so well" He groans. He continues to thrust in and out of me making  me grip onto the table. Loud slaps fill the room making me feel more aroused then before.

"I know you love being my dirty little whore don't you?" He groans. "I'm your dirty slut" I moan as he grips tighter onto my hips moving it back and forth. "DEREKK" I scream out as he mutters some words under his breath. 

I begin to pant as my legs shake. "Don't cum yet slut" He groans. I claw the table trying to hold in my release.He pinches my ass as his hand rubs over my clit. "Fuck cum now my whore" I release my eyes rolling back and my back arching. I pant as I came all over his cock.He releases his load into me afterwards.

This is so short but idk what to add