Christmas Gift 🎄

Meredith's POV

The kids are finally out of the house and are sleeping over at their auntie Amelia's houseSo it's time to give Derek his Christmas gift.I am wearing the same exact thing from Mean Girls when they are are preforming the Christmas song.I see Derek on the couch on his phone.I walk down the stairs making my way to the couch."Hello"I say seductively as I sit on his lap."Hello" with a big smirk on his face. "You have been very naughty" I say twirling my hair around as I adjust my legs so I can straddle him."Oh have I?" He asks playing along."Yes you have." As I lean closer to him making eye contact.His eyes kept going down to my deep cleavage I was showing.His eyes filled with lust  as he licked his lips as I start grinding against his already hard cock.He places his hands on my waist as my arms are around his neck.His hands travel up my body touching my breasts."No touching"I say moving his hands back to my waist.I slide off of him unbuckling his pants.I slide them down along with his boxers showing his very hard erection.I get back on him as I straddle him once again grinding my hips against him while playing with each button on his shirt then unbuttoning him til he had nothing on.I then proceed to go on my knees.Kissing his cock and massaging his balls with my hands."Oh keep going Mer" He says.I start licking the precum off then I lick his cock up and down.His groans get louder and louder as I finally take his whole length in my mouth swirling my tongue around the tip."OHHH GOD" He groans out loudly.I start bobbing my head in and out while massaging his balls with my hands.I started gagging as it it the back of my mouth.His cum squirted in my mouth swallowing all of it."You know you have been very naughty too." Looking me up and down in my dress full of lust.I sat on his lap as he removed my hat then moved his hand under my dress ripping my panties making me whimper "derek..." His cock was touching my foulds "Ohh"I moan out softly.His thumb presses against my clit slowly rubbing it while he slid his cock into my wet pussy.I was bouncing on his cock while his thumb was rubbing my clit as he started kissing my lips with passion sending his tongue down my throat.My breath turned into panting as my moans increased in noise.His kisses soon turned sloppy as he made his way down my neck.He used his free hand to tear my dress off.My arms around his neck while my face was pushed into his shoulder.He licked my tits and bite at the nipple.I felt his hot breath all over my breasts.His pelvis started thrusting into me as he removed his thumb from my clit holding my waist so I don't fall while his other hand was on the back of my neck.He thrusted his hard cock hitting my cervix making me scream his name each thrust."DEREK" I yell.His groans start growing loud.His mouth still working on my tits.My lips were near his ear as I moaned into his ear making him slam his hard cock into me faster and harder.My panting grew heavy as I feel my climax coming.Sweat was dripping from his forehead which made him look even sexier if that was possible.We both reach are climax as I cum all over his cock.With the cum he slams into me after I caught my breath a bit.He kept slamming his hard cock into me.I could feel my walls tighten against his cock.All I knew was I wouldn't be able to use my legs the neck day.He wouldn't stop thrusting his rock hard cock into my pussy.He over stimulated my nipples because he kept sucking and biting at them.His thumb appeared at my clit again rubbing it hard and fast making me cum again and again.He fucked my pussy all night I knew I would be sore the next day but I don't care.