⭐Pornstar🌽

Derek's POV

"Meredith please"I whine while I run to the camera bag naked "NO WE ARE NOT MAKING A SEX TAPE AND POSTING IT ON PORN HUB!" "Meredith please it's not like we are going to become famous."I argue while I set up the camera."FINE WE CAN MAKE A VIDEO BUT NO POSTING." She finally agrees.I hit record and we start.

Her beautiful almost naked  figure stands in front of the bed with her perfect dirty blonde curls bouncing up and down as she moves her head.I walk in front of her cupping her cheek with my hands and bring my lips to hers forcing our lips together while our tongues dance together.She falls onto the bed gently as I'm on top of her.I unclasp her bra letting her breasts fall as she lets out soft wonderful moans of pleasure.My lips make their way down to her neck sucking at her skin leaving marks marking what's mine.One hand massages her left breast as my mouth is sucking on the other one.Her nipples were hard I flicked her nipples with my tongue making her back arch and her arms wrap around my neck."Ohhh" She moans out.My finger hooks onto her panties and tears them off as she lets out a soft whimper.I move down to her soaking pussy."Oh you're so wet"I say as my finger rubs against her clit.My tongue flicks her clit while I place three fingers near her hole."Ohhhhh" She moans out.I thrust my fingers into her making her moans louder turning me harder then I was before.My tongue switched places with my finger as my finger rubs her clit with force and my tongue is the one thrusting in and out of her.She grabs my hair and pushes my head down so all I see is her vagina.Her legs start to shake from all this pleasure as I taste her sweet warm cum in my mouth swallowing it all.I go up to her to kiss her on the lips.Making her smile.

After we finished having sex I grab my laptop to see our sex tape there ready for me to post.I post it on porn hub and leave it there.

Few months later..

Meredith and I had made more porn videos that I posted.She found out about me posting our videos but she doesn't mind it anymore because the comments were praising us which she enjoyed.Mark came over while Meredith was out.Mark here is some beer I have to do something quickly.

Mark's POV

"Shep can I borrow your laptop because I'm expecting an important email."I ask "Sure"He says passing it to me.Derek leaves to fix something.I didn't really have an email I just want to watch porn.I go and use Derek's laptop searching up porn hub.I open the website to see he has an account filled with videos."Oh Shep this will be interesting" I whisper clicking on the video.

Meredith was straddling Derek.She started to bounce up and down on his cock while Derek held her hips.Her moans were getting louder and louder til she stopped bouncing and let him thrust in and out of her.Her hands moved to the backboard as he played with her breasts sucking and massaging.They switched positions so she is in on her stomach  as he thrusts in and out of her from behind.She grips tightly on the sheets as her moaning gets louder.

"I knew Meredith was loud but this loud woah" I whisper to my self.

Derek then backed out of her and thrusted his full length into her with so much force making her scream out his name."DEREK'DEREK'DEREK" She chanted.

"Mark we an watch the-" Derek says stopping while he sees Mark watching his porn with Meredith."MARK" He shouts out grabbing his laptop."Shep she's a keeper." I say."I know" His face turning red."Don't tell Meredith you saw her naked or else she will cut my balls off" He says. "Fine" I say.He turns on the game and we watch til Meredith comes home."Shep threesome?" I say."MARK"They yell at me. "What you guys are good."I say. "OUT" Meredith gesturing to the door. I walk out and leave.

Meredith POV
"DEREK CHRISTOPHER SHEPHERD YOU LET MARK WATCH OUR PORN." I yell out."Well I-" He stutters."NO MORE SEX FOR YOU" I yell out. "WHAT!FOR HOW LONG?!"He says in shock "TIL I SAY SO" I say knowing I could last for about a month with out him. "FINE" He grumbles like a little kid who has just lost tablet privileges.