New Year Party

Meredith's POV

Derek,Lexie,Mark and I are gathered around with drinks.I move to Derek as I stood up he pulled me on his lap,making me giggle.I sat on his lap talking to Lexie.I felt something hard beneath me and a warm hand on my bare leg.My dress was short and black.It barely covered my ass but whatever.I look to at my leg to see Derek's hand moving up and down my leg but going higher and higher.I adjust my sitting position and ended up grinding my ass on his manhood."Lexie what were you saying?" I say not paying attention."I said you got nominated for the Harper Avery." "Yeah yeah cool" I say still focused on Derek." Get a fucking room"Lexie says rolling her eyes."It's not like we are always at it everywhere we go unlike you and Mark." I say."Fair point"She admits."When it's midnight I'm going to rip that fucking dress off of you" He whispers huskily into my ear sending chills down my spine and making me wet."MARK" Lexie yells.I look to see they aren't on the couch.They were most likely fucking in our bathroom.Derek and I look at each other knowing what they are doing."Touch me" I whisper. "At midnight you have to be a good girl and be patient." He whispers back. "Fine" I mutter crossing my arms.He laughed at my reaction.Mark and Lexie finally came back when we were about to start counting down.

"5....4....3....2...1... HAPPY NEW YEARS" We scream.I turn my head and kiss Derek with passion.My tongue begged to be let inside as he opens his mouth letting my tongue go down his throat.My back arched and I began moaning softly against his lips.He pulled away as I whisper"Fuck me please" "Later" He says. I become grumpy as he isn't going to touch me yet.We turn some music on while we ate.It was just food we ordered and sat back down on the couch.I sat on derek's lap again and on purpose grinding my ass on his cock."Stop it later" I continue and out of no where he kisses my lips full of desire wanting to devour me.His tongue went down my throat and I moaned softly against his lips.I fell back on the couch as he towered on top of me not caring about Lexie or Mark."Derek" I moaned out softly as his delicate lips went straight down to my cleavage.He marked his territory by leaving dark marks.He than ripped that dress off of me."No bra or panties fuck" He says in a husky voice."Fuck" I breathed out.I stripped his body not caring one it that Mark and Lexie were watching."Horny teenagers" I hear Lexie say covering her eyes as she saw my naked body while Mark watched not taking his eyes off.I removed his briefs as I see his very erected cock waiting to be buried deep inside my pussy.His cock goes past my wet foulds. "Fucking wet" He says in a low tone.I look at him making eye contact his eyes were filled with lust .His cock then went right in side of my pussy."DEREK" I scream as I wasn't able to adjust to his size.He thrusted swiftly and hard hitting the right spots.My arms wrapped around his back as my back arched making my breasts the only thing he sees.He mouth bites the breast as his thumb rubs my clit."Fuckkk Derrrekkkk" I moan out"YOU LIKE IT WHEN I FUCK YOUR SWEET PUSSY" He screams knowing he is about to reach his climax."FUCK YESS" I moan out as I forget Lexie and Mark.Derek keeps pounding into me faster harder and deeper than before.My walls tighten around him as I feel his warm cum inside me.I cum right after letting our fluids mix.I was a panting mess. "That was so fucking hot guys" Mark interrupting. I place my face into the couch hiding my crimson red face.Derek and I put our clothes on."Lexie you can look." Derek says "I'm never coming back here again you scarred me for life"