P power

(They are both at home porn stars also play the music it fits the mood)

Head to spotify my account is This Basic Bitch the play list is called P POWER if can't find it just play P power by Gunna Feat Drake.

Derek POV

 "Mer" I call out. She hums in response. "We have to film our next video." I tell her. "Hot steamy shower sex?" She smiles. I smirk at her setting up the camera one outside and one inside the shower. "Ready Mer"  I ask her she nods. The cameras turn on as I push Meredith against the counter making her moan.

I kiss her lips my hands move to caress her jaw. Our lips part so I could take her shirt off. She had a lacy light blue bra underneath. She removes my shirt and pants. My bulge was noticeable so I push it into her clothed pussy. Making her moan louder as her back arched. I take her pants off along with her thong. 

My arm wraps around her body squeezing her ass then removing her bra. She takes my boxers off letting my cock spring out as she pushes me back into the shower. I turn the shower on the cold water hits my dick but yet I stay hard. I push Meredith against the glass "So wet for me" I groan out as I swipe my dick through her.

"UghH" She moans as I dick flicked her clit. I kiss her lips and pull her wet hair. I slide my dick through her slit fuck she is so wet. Water droplets fall down her chest as my mouth goes to her perfect breasts. I suck on them making her throw her head back "uhgh" She moans out.

Her moans are music to my ears. I as she moves her face pushes into my shoulder letting out moans "ughh" She moans . She is so tight around me. I begin moving as her eyes close shut. "You feel so good" I groan. "Fuck faster" She cries out. Her arms wrap around my broad shoulders and her leg wraps around my torso. I move one hand to her thigh to keep her leg around me as I keep thrusting into her. 

"UGHH" She moans again "DerekK". I put my hand around her throat loosely so I can hear her moan. "tighter" She whispers her eyes now open. I squeeze tighter as her moans are more of gasps. I let go of her thigh to slap her ass. "uh" She moans . "You feel so good" I moan loosening my grip on her neck a bit.

"Yes Yes yes" She chants. I cuss under my breath as I feel my climax. "I'M GON- UGH" She screams and moans that out. "Release it" I groan. Cum slides down her leg as she moans loudly as her body shakes. The water cleans her off as I cum next right inside of her. "mh uhg"  she moans.

I bend her over taking the shower head. "Hold this to your clit" She does what I say as I turn up the pressure. I spank her ass as she moans. "Uhhh" she moans. The sounds of her moans and water falling fill the room. "Such a pretty pussy" I groan. "MMMUGH" She moans. I forget there are cameras filming our movement. "DEREK" She screams as she releases. We finish and turn everything off.

I forgot my idea and thought it was a shower scene but remembered a camera lol